No announcement yet.

New Treeline Feeders at Tractor Supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure seems more than a few people have had to deal with CS. That’s never a good thing to me

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
      Sure seems more than a few people have had to deal with CS. That’s never a good thing to me
      was thinking the same. at least theirs is good, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        After replacing the brace on the bottom and adjusting the spinner plate mine has been running as it should from about mid September. Excellent customer service, but not sure I will buy another one. I'm getting to old to want to mess with one after spending 400 dollars.
        I spoke to soon. Went out this morning and the spinner plate will not spin. Spinner has probably got corn in a bind. I will have to hire a kid to go help me this coming weekend.

Comment

Those of you having issues did you assemble your feeder or did someone at T S assemble it? I bought mine in the box so I would know it was assembled per instructions and the video. It shows how to get the correct spacing for the spinner.
          Last edited by Bayouboy; 03-05-2024, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post

I spoke to soon. Went out this morning and the spinner plate will not spin. Spinner has probably got corn in a bind. I will have to hire a kid to go help me this coming weekend.
            I've had this same issue on mine the entire time I've owned it (6 mos). I'll fiddle with the plate/put lubrication on it and it'll spin for a few days and then tighten back up. I gotta look into options since it's doing no good other than as a holder of corn

Comment

I put 6 sacks of mine back in October and it’s still not empty. It will spin for a few days and that’s it. These feeders sure cut down on your corn cost for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X