No announcement yet.

The Woodlands - new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My home in Willis is for sale. Waterfront on the real lake Conroe with a custom pool. Willis schools. Only 27 homes here in our gated community.

Comment

I live in Lake Windcrest in Magnolia off 1488. Traffic is getting worse but its not terrible. I love our neighborhood, acre+ homes, golf course, a lake for skiing and bass fishing with other ponds to bank fish from in the neighborhood, zoned to Magnolia schools which are good. As one of my friends who works in MISD said " we were the last ones to have masks in schools and the first to get rid of them", if that suits your fancy ha!

Comment

I am a real estate broker; lived in Montgomery County for over 25 years now. I have real estate office in Tomball and another on Spring/99. Lot of great suggestions. But one thing most are not talking is tax rates. Tax rates vary greatly by neighborhood. they can go from a low of 1.7 all the way to 3.6. So on a $500k house that be the difference between $7500 and $17,500 a year. I personally live in Conroe. Be happy to answer any questions

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
          Don't be pushing people north to New Waverly lol. NW is a good small town that has good schools for the time being. I work in the Woodlands and its 30-35 min for the morning commute and 45-1hr in the evenings.

Willis is a good location but they have a lot of work to do on their schools. They grew way too fast and the scholastics side has suffered for years now.

I was about to type the same thing.

Comment

Working...
          X