Question for Auto Sales guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
    Everything is negotiable. But in some cases the cost added is comparable to a 3rd party shop, if you want said add-ons.
    No, no it’s not on both accords, at least what I have seen at many dealers.

There was a thread on here of someone struggling to find a Kia dealer that would negotiate or remove these.

Comment

Car dealers are not negotiating in today's market and they won't till the lots are full and they have to move units.

Comment

My wife was in need of a new vehicle and we went to drive the Nissan Rogue. We were replacing a Chevy Equinox that had been a great vehicle. We just went to test drive the Rogue and were clear we were not in the buying phase as of yet. Wife liked the car, and they offered us a good trade. I was actually ready to pull the trigger, until they added on like $4k for window tint, undercarriage coating, nitrogen in the tires, unpacking, and various other crap. We walked. They bugged her for 2 weeks saying they would do anything including dropping the $4k upcharge. She told them if they would have done that from the jump she would be driving a Rogue. We ended up with the Baby Bronco, and although I am really NOT a Ford guy, we have been pleased so far.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            You may be right, but I have personally saw that rocket ship Curt’s wife has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Anything Italian is pretty, and sounds great. Reliability and ergonomics are not the Italians forte though LOL

Comment

Question for Auto Sales guys.

I’d be more worried about a range rover salesman’s eternal soul, than his compensation, because that man has NO conscience![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                you buy a Range Rover......you better have a extended warranty....100% sure you are gonna need it eventually.....

Selling my wife's Cayenne getting her a Toyota Hylander Hybrid and its impossible unless I want to spend $5k above MSRP...and I will not do that....

She gonna have to suffer driving the Porsche another year I guess

Definitely getting an extended warranty. She’s also decided to trade her Cayenne. I’m a Porsche enthusiast, so not super exited about it but hey, it’s her car.

Comment

Working...
                X