X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Biden response to this is absolutely inexcusable. That won’t stop Democrats from excusing it though. He’s such an embarrassment to our Country
      that this isnt being made an issue is no doubt an embarrassment.

can you imagine if trump had come out acting like that (AND GETTING LAUGHS) after an incident like this? its literally unbelievable, even today.

what a joke and a disgrace.

Comment

Man that video was intense. I couldnt imagine what LEOs have to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          PD officer Rex Engelbert is the alpha male .... dude went straight in and demanded 3 other LEO's follow him.
          Engelbert has been with the PD for 4 years, cleared the 1st floor classrooms, and then took out the active shooter

Helluva job Sir ... ALL PD's need to watch this as a training video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2tZa4hT0c
          Hell of a job by all of them. Amazing job. Prayers up for the families envolved

Comment

May God have mercy on our nation. This is a terrible tragedy. I am glad we have people of courage who were willing to stop the evil shooter.

Comment

here's the timeline for LEO Engelbert .....
              time saves lives as this dude was fearless, professional, and get's it !!!

arrives on scene and parks unit
              10 seconds later - retrieves duty weapon
              after 20 seconds - greets school official and says "yes Ma'am"
              after 34 seconds - locked and loaded . approaches school doors/entry
              after 42 seconds - "Give me 3 .. lets go"
              after 56 seconds - "Need 1 more, Let's GO"
              after 1:03 minutes - "follow me" ... enters school
              after 2:45 minutes - downstairs rooms cleared by several LEO's
              after 2:52 - heads upstairs to engage the shooter
              at 3:14 - pew, pew, pew, ...... active shooter taken out

AMAZING .... basically it took Engelbert and other responding LEO's 3 minutes to head directly into a hostile environment and cut the head off the snake.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                An interesting article was posted somewhere else and shows some strong correlation between certain medications and acts of violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizens Commission on Human Rights International is owned by the Church of Scientology.

Not saying that they couldn't be right, but I'm gonna have to wonder if that article might be a little biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  here's the timeline for LEO Engelbert .....
                  time saves lives as this dude was fearless, professional, and get's it !!!

arrives on scene and parks unit
                  10 seconds later - retrieves duty weapon
                  after 20 seconds - greets school official and says "yes Ma'am"
                  after 34 seconds - locked and loaded . approaches school doors/entry
                  after 42 seconds - "Give me 3 .. lets go"
                  after 56 seconds - "Need 1 more, Let's GO"
                  after 1:03 minutes - "follow me" ... enters school
                  after 2:45 minutes - downstairs rooms cleared by several LEO's
                  after 2:52 - heads upstairs to engage the shooter
                  at 3:14 - pew, pew, pew, ...... active shooter taken out

AMAZING .... basically it took Engelbert and other responding LEO's 3 minutes to head directly into a hostile environment and cut the head off the snake.
                  Just imagine if our schools weren't soft targets. Would they even have the balls to enter a school?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...a77a4953&ei=18 checkout this garbage…

Note the word… “executing”. Awfully odd word to use for police officers putting down a school shooter, but I can GUARANTEE that word choice was purposeful and specific. Get ready for Trans victimization…

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                      I don't think the tragic catastrophe in Uvalde had anything to do with the lack of training..
                      17 minutes versus 70 minutes. Lack of something

Comment

Watching that video sure makes me proud and thankful of our LEOs...

And infuriates me more over the Uvalde shooting.

Comment

Suicide by cop is between the cops and the **** with the death wish. This wasn't that scenario

Huh, whoda thunk T ur d was a bad word
                          Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            Dear Uvalde PD, take note.

You mean the “Cowards of Uvalde?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...a77a4953&ei=18 checkout this garbage…

Note the word… “executing”. Awfully odd word to use for police officers putting down a school shooter, but I can GUARANTEE that word choice was purposeful and specific. Get ready for Trans victimization…

wow

Comment

That's why u want to be a cop, for times like these. If your not ready for situations like this, u shouldn't do the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X