No announcement yet.

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You conspiracy guys have lost your mind. If you actually believe this was all setup by the government and not one person out of the hundreds that would have been involved spoke up then you sir are stupid beyond comprehension. With social media, the internet cameras at every corner, it is virtually impossible to pull off something like that without people catching on and displaying full proof the TRUTH. Whether your claiming it did not happen at all or it was setup and purposely done by the government. Either way is so far fetched and impossible to pull off and get away with. Think before you open your mouth or start typing. Now, does the media try and overshadow things......probably so and that's on them and those who influence them. To say this was all a conspiracy is down right ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
      You conspiracy guys have lost your mind. If you actually believe this was all setup by the government and not one person out of the hundreds that would have been involved spoke up then you sir are stupid beyond comprehension. With social media, the internet cameras at every corner, it is virtually impossible to pull off something like that without people catching on and displaying full proof the TRUTH. Whether your claiming it did not happen at all or it was setup and purposely done by the government. Either way is so far fetched and impossible to pull off and get away with. Think before you open your mouth or start typing. Now, does the media try and overshadow things......probably so and that's on them and those who influence them. To say this was all a conspiracy is down right ludicrous.
      Nice try UrbanBuck, but you just exposed yourself as being part of the false flag conspiracy!!

Comment

Kinda like how the CIA killed JFK and no one said anything. You put way too much faith the government, they can and will kill people for money and power. I am not saying this particular incident is a conspiracy but I've learned, especially over the last 6 - 7 years, the government is not on your side.

Coming out now that this crazy was a woman with He/Him pronouns, so you know....mentally ill and this will disappear from the news cycle in a few days.

Comment

Hmm. Yea because conspiracies never happen.
          I'm not sure if you just haven't been paying attention AT ALL the last few years, and you actually believe what you are saying, OR you are just playing dumb.

So if one of the "hundreds that would have to be involved" were to stand up and spill the beans saying it was a setup from the word go, would you believe them?? My guess is NO, Not a chance.

To think this administration or our alphabet agencies are not capable of such atrocities is being gullible.. I know they are. THEY have convinced me of that time and time again..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 03-27-2023, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Why is Luda getting brought into the discussion?

Comment

Metro Police confirm six people have died, including three children, after a shooting at Covenant School in Nashville. The shooter has been shot.

Comment

RUMOR on Twitter is a transgender shooter

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Cops ran towards the shots and then killed the shooter. they didn't stand down the hall and use the wall sanitizer to wash their hands. Good for Nashville cops.

They way the Uvalde situation was not handled still sickens me.

Comment

Don't know enough yet to make a determination...curious to know what type & how the weapons were obtained.

DC Draino said there were unconfirmed reports she identified as he/him & had the pronouns on her linkedin??

This is said to be some of her artwork...my guess is this quack was on meds via a shrink.

Alleged photo

~~~~~~~~~~

We never got closure on the Vegas shooting...that place is covered with cameras & only got a handful of convenient snapshots.

Numerous folks were dead set there were shots coming from different locations...some of those witnesses willing to testify ended up mysteriously dead...to not question everything could also be seen as stupid beyond comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                      I thought schools were gun free zones?

I thought all the mass shoktings have occurred in gun free zones

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          RUMOR on Twitter is a transgender shooter
                          Yep, Better ban transgender now.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          They way the Uvalde situation was not handled still sickens me.
                          Me too.

Comment

I don’t recall a mass shooting at a gun range. Or a gun shop. Or in a police station. Some kind of a pattern maybe this happens in gun free zones. I could be wrong though.

Comment

shooter was a he/she.

Comment

He was still a male and a sick sob. Glad he's dead

Comment

Working...
                                X