Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
    They had to save face for meeting resistance from people who didn't have permission to be free. I think the Branch Dividians were a bunch of whacko weirdos, but that was clearly overreach on the part of the gov't. They really should've had more machine guns. But even if they had, the gov't would've just bombed the place in order to win, women and children be ****ed.
    Yep.
    It should have never went down to begin with. A lot of American citizens died needlessly..

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
      Old age doesn’t equal wisdom. That’s something I learned at a young age. I was 5 in 1993 when that happened. Keep throwing your darts. You will hit a balloon sooner or later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      So you do have the ability to learn? Hmm.
      Well you had better start paying closer attention. Its a very cruel world we are living in.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
        Really WOW!!!! Not the ones I saw interviewed by an Australian reporter..

So where's the list of names? Have you seen it?

Maxwell went to prison for exactly what you are insinuating didn't happen...

She was convicted because the females were minors and she broke the law. When I was younger there used to be lots of 16 year old (and younger) sluts- not legal to bed down for an adult- but hardly children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          She was convicted because the females were minors and she broke the law. When I was younger there used to be lots of 16 year old (and younger) sluts- not legal to bed down for an adult- but hardly children.

there are plenty of reports out there that detail he had girls as young as 11 on that island.

honestly, I can't even believe someone is going down the "she was asking for it" path when it comes to epstein.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            there are plenty of reports out there that detail he had girls as young as 11 on that island.

honestly, I can't even believe someone is going down the "she was asking for it" path when it comes to epstein.
            Really you can't?? Oh I can..

Comment

They had to save face for meeting resistance from people who didn't have permission to be free. I think the Branch Dividians were a bunch of whacko weirdos, but that was clearly overreach on the part of the gov't. They really should've had more machine guns. But even if they had, the gov't would've just bombed the place in order to win, women and children be ****ed.

The gov’t screwed that up about every way possible, and Reno should have hung for it. But there were no less than a dozen adults in that compound who could have saved every child’s life, and they chose not to. They should never have been put in the position to have to make that choice for sure. But they made ****ty choices too.

These teachers and kids have been given no such option…

Comment

You have to also remember, politicians only live for one thing. That’s a vote.

No it's not. They live to get wealthy. I'm not sure they even need actual votes anymore. I know, I know, that's another conspiracy, right?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets say every conspiracy theory on everything there is to have a conspiracy theory for is 100% accurate. What does being right solve? Not much more than denying those theories. Ain't nobody gonna do nothin about it. Just a lot of talkin. In a few months those dead kids, those dead teachers and that dead tranny won't even be a thought crossing anyones mind. That's the way it is. I know one thing, going back and forth on a forum dang sure ain't gonna change what is or what ain't either one. It don't even matter if everyone's wrong and your words are here to prove it.

Ain't nobody gonna do nothin but talk about it. Same song and dance.

Comment

I have nothing to say about the Epstein island other than just a bunch of rich powerful *******s doing what rich powerful *******s do.

I never said that our government or any other government hasn’t committed atrocities. Of course they have. That’s not my argument. I’m pointing out that not every horrific act or school shooting is conspired by the government to push an agenda. I still have some faith in humanity and I don’t believe government officials will kill innocent children to push an agenda. That kind of evil is so far from normal that even the most corrupt politicians couldn’t bare it. You have to also remember, politicians only live for one thing. That’s a vote. If they did plan acts like this and it was found out they couldn’t play the game anymore.

Well they killed a ton of elderly in Michigan and New York during covid and got caught covering it up. They needed them to die to push the narrative of covid being dangerous.

I definitely think they will kill more children if needed. Look at how many they have killed by making abortion easy and encouraging it. They will do anything for money, power, and control.

They need the school shootings because they see it as the best way to disarm the US population.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      That article is full of statements that boggle the mind.

Who (rhetorical question) is going after these people ?
                      They make it sound as if they are under attack, but in reality they are no more the victim of a crime than any other slice of society (or so I've heard on am box).

I church, and am a volunteer member of the security team of my Christian church. Sad state of affairs we are in, but we train on the regular to be ready to defend.

Funny thing is I used to find room clearing training tedious, but our team leader (HPD LE) pushes it, now I more clearly see the need.

Comment

All this lgbtq45ifdhgv BS is nothing short of mental illness.
                        Agreed…..they are all nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          Lets say every conspiracy theory on everything there is to have a conspiracy theory for is 100% accurate. What does being right solve? Not much more than denying those theories. Ain't nobody gonna do nothin about it. Just a lot of talkin. In a few months those dead kids, those dead teachers and that dead tranny won't even be a thought crossing anyones mind. That's the way it is. I know one thing, going back and forth on a forum dang sure ain't gonna change what is or what ain't either one. It don't even matter if everyone's wrong and your words are here to prove it.

What was this, a two step, a waltz, breakdancing? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

This will be a first but this is probably the most logical post in this thread.

Comment

Really? As a result of "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true that were fostered on forums and social media (covid lockdowns, masks, school closings, Vax)...tens of millions of people didn't get injected with poison, won't ever wear masks or be locked down ever again.

Just a lot of talkin...as you say....is pretty **** effective.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                                Really? As a result of "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true that were fostered on forums and social media (covid lockdowns, masks, school closings, Vax)...tens of millions of people didn't get injected with poison, won't ever wear masks or be locked down ever again.

Just a lot of talkin...as you say....is pretty **** effective.
                                Now, now.. There is NO WAY COVID, and every evil act that went along with its deliberate development(gain of function)and its deliberate use on the American people during a very pivotal election year, was a CONSPIRACY... NOW WAY!!!
                                Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in a conspiracy of that magnitude? It would involve thousands and millions more that did play along would have to be silenced.. Impossible... Plus they simply didn't hate Trump or this country that bad..... Or did they?
                                Well thank you to Elon Musk and a few republican congressmen for uncovering the truth and making it public. The same truth that many of us already knew from day 1...

OH WAIT!!! Yea it happened..

And I won't even touch on the subject of the snake oil, poison, that is being peddled.. Life is full of choices.
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 03-30-2023, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X