Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
    According to some of yall on here, it is because the government told them to stand down and allow a bunch of kids to get murdered. You know, all of you conspiracy theorists.

SMDH!!
    Well do you have a better explanation for why they were told to stand down(that means DO NOTHING) by a BETO supporting police chief and why they where threatening to arrest any and all parents trying to eneter the school to save their children?? Yea I know what I think was really going on here.. If you believe these lunatics in power are not capable of such evil acts to push an agenda then you are only fooling yourself.. And before you answer remember these people are the same evil freaks that vote to make sucking the brains out of full term babies legal and then cheer when they get their way..

I'm all ears.. But your response has to make sense..
    Last edited by PondPopper; 03-29-2023, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
      Well do you have a better explanation for why they were told to stand down(that means DO NOTHING) by a BETO supporting police chief and why they where threatening to arrest any and all parents trying to eneter the school to save their children?? Yea I know what I think was really going on here.. If you believe these lunatics in power are not capable of such evil acts to push an agenda then you are only fooling yourself.. And before you answer remember these people are the same evil freaks that vote to make sucking the brains out of full term babies legal and then cheer when they get their way..

I'm all ears.. But your response has to make sense..
      I do not have an answer as to why the Uvalde cowards stood down. I don't. But I do NOT believe that the U.S government told them to stand down and allow the murder of innocent children. I absolutely do not believe that. And I think that if you do believe that the government told ALL of the law enforcement that was on scene in Uvalde to allow the murder of those children and adults, then I believe you are an irrational person and you are the one who is fooling himself.

Any parent, trying to enter a school during a lockdown or any sort of emergency situation, where police are involved, is going to get arrested or threatened with arrest. They are not just going to allow anyone and everyone that has a gun, to run into the school and find the shooter. Not one school would allow that. Not one. Heck, come to a school in the middle of the day, when there is not an emergency and see if you can just walk the halls without checking in. See what happens after being told that you cant go roam the halls and see if you get arrested or threatened with arrest if you dont leave. See how that goes for ya.

Who cares if the Uvalde person in charge of police supported BETO or not. BETO has no authority in Texas. NONE. ZERO. You think Beto called him and told him to not move forward and let those children get murdered. Or Biden, Obama, or any Democrat called the chief of police on his cell phone and said to "Stand down". If so, please re-read the last statement from my first paragraph.

I believe there is pure evil in this world, but I do not believe that adults would murder students in a school just to push their agenda. I absolutely think that is a ridiculous and asinine way to go about living life. You can flame me all you want, call me naive, say I dont know what I am talking about, tell me I am fooling myself, call me stupid, or whatever you want to think about me. I am fine with it. I actually laugh at it. Do you really think that the government is going to continue to murder children until they get their agenda passed?

Democrat Senator : "Well, banning AR weapons didnt work this legislative session, so I guess it is time to plan another mass shooting and kill a bunch of kids. Maybe this time the bill will pass in Congress".

Other Democrat Senator : "I hear ya. Time to schedule another mass shooting and see if it works this time"

Give me a break.

Like I said, I dont have an answer for why nothing was done in Uvalde. There are only 2 that know the true answer to that. The person in charge that day and the Good Lord above. We will never know, but I believe that it is silly to think the answer is "government conspiracy" and I dont think that is the answer like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Your claim is 100% factual. Listen to the report by the chief of police and he stated just this. That the perpetrator had another school in mind but didn’t go because she stated it had more security.

Here is the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Appreciate that, DD. So many things have been written about this that I was having trouble finding it yesterday evening. There was a write up on The Blaze earlier that also hit on that security thing.

Nashville Police Chief John Drake made an interesting disclosure on Monday about the plans of the perpetrator of the Covenant School massacre.At a press conference, Drake said that investigators had discovered the perpetrator had planned to attack another location, but decided against that location ...

As has been mentioned multiple times, just eat one and don’t take anyone else with you. Don’t have the nads for that Audrey/Aiden/Andre? Go to the place with security and try to shoot the lock like what allegedly happen at the school you chose (no, I’m not recommending that as an alternative. It’s sarcastic).

Un-freaking-real, but blame the guns instead of unstable people making stupid life choices. That’s going to solve a lot.
        Last edited by Twist; 03-29-2023, 02:21 PM.

Comment

They probaly have a bunker full of can goods and couple thousand rounds of every caliber they own also. The world is gonna end soon, so get ready.

Comment

The Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN) is pushing forward with their protest on Saturday in DC after a rally to raise money for firearms training in March.

Day of Vengeance

Comment

I do not have an answer as to why the Uvalde cowards stood down. I don't. But I do NOT believe that the U.S government told them to stand down and allow the murder of innocent children. I absolutely do not believe that. And I think that if you do believe that the government told ALL of the law enforcement that was on scene in Uvalde to allow the murder of those children and adults, then I believe you are an irrational person and you are the one who is fooling himself.

Any parent, trying to enter a school during a lockdown or any sort of emergency situation, where police are involved, is going to get arrested or threatened with arrest. They are not just going to allow anyone and everyone that has a gun, to run into the school and find the shooter. Not one school would allow that. Not one. Heck, come to a school in the middle of the day, when there is not an emergency and see if you can just walk the halls without checking in. See what happens after being told that you cant go roam the halls and see if you get arrested or threatened with arrest if you dont leave. See how that goes for ya.

Who cares if the Uvalde person in charge of police supported BETO or not. BETO has no authority in Texas. NONE. ZERO. You think Beto called him and told him to not move forward and let those children get murdered. Or Biden, Obama, or any Democrat called the chief of police on his cell phone and said to "Stand down". If so, please re-read the last statement from my first paragraph.

I believe there is pure evil in this world, but I do not believe that adults would murder students in a school just to push their agenda. I absolutely think that is a ridiculous and asinine way to go about living life. You can flame me all you want, call me naive, say I dont know what I am talking about, tell me I am fooling myself, call me stupid, or whatever you want to think about me. I am fine with it. I actually laugh at it. Do you really think that the government is going to continue to murder children until they get their agenda passed?

Democrat Senator : "Well, banning AR weapons didnt work this legislative session, so I guess it is time to plan another mass shooting and kill a bunch of kids. Maybe this time the bill will pass in Congress".

Other Democrat Senator : "I hear ya. Time to schedule another mass shooting and see if it works this time"

Give me a break.

Like I said, I dont have an answer for why nothing was done in Uvalde. There are only 2 that know the true answer to that. The person in charge that day and the Good Lord above. We will never know, but I believe that it is silly to think the answer is "government conspiracy" and I dont think that is the answer like you do.

Finally another person with a fully functional, rational and logical brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                #transFloyd is trending on sm...they are attempting to make it look like the trans society is going to be attacked when it was a trans that shot up a Christian school.

All sorts of this nonsense.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mass-shooting/

that’s the American LGBTQ… always the victim even when they’re the psychotic murderous aggressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Give me a break.

While I don’t disagree with a fair amount of your post, the part I bolded is pretty much exactly what this thing did. Targeted children due to “its” agenda. As I have pointed out a couple of time, this thing could not only figure out where it should take a leak, it couldn’t land in a name regardless as to which gender “it” was at whatever point in time. This waste of skin absolutely and intentionally targeted children, not only because “it” knew it would get a lethal response by doing so but also because of said agenda. The glorification can be seen in the texts where “it” said “you’ll see about it on the news”.

That glorification comes from recognizing the failure of one’s own crappy life choices and not being able to come to grips that life isn’t all rainbows and unicorn farts. This, whatever the hell it was, couldn’t come to grips with the fact that life is about more than BS like that. They cannot things once they/them/we/used to be figure out that it was all BS so whatever decides to check out while attacking those with whom they disagree with and feel ruined their Utopia.

Yeah, I agree with some of what you said. I do not believe this crap is staged, it would involve way to many people and someone that was a part of it would say the wrong thing to the wrong person at some point in time and a lot of lot would end up being shed at some point. That said, leftist politicians are absolutely the reason these things are happening because they’re 100% enabling this, they are embracing mental illness because they know that critters like this will try to become a martyr for what they believe in.

Short version, conspiracy theory? I doubt it. Being encouraged by those who stand to benefit, politicians and not while being perpetrated by those who would be willing to take one for the team (think jihad and dying for the cause)? Abso-Freaking-Lutely.

Comment

I have two words for people who think there is zero possibility that powerful wealthy government officials would allow harm to come to children.

Epstein island.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                      I would rather not give recognition to these mentally unstable people.
                      I would rather label them as terrorists. All this lgbtq45ifdhgv BS is nothing short of mental illness.

Comment

The Police Chief said there were notes written by the killer, including that another target was rejected because too much security.

Here's Bill's Common Sense gun law. First, eliminate all gun-free zones for 2 years, and see what happens with these shootings. Force all states to be 'shall-issue' for concealed weapons permits. Launch a national campaign for handgun safety and defensive shooting with free classes taught by private instructors paid for by the federal government. Offer teachers a 10% pay bonus if they agree to carry concealed in the classroom.

Second according to an ATF agent's recent article, since most handguns used in violent crime are obtained by theft or a straw purchase, make the use of a firearm in the commission of a homicide obtained by theft or straw purchase add an additional 20 years to any other prison sentence, and have a mandatory 20 year prison sentence to the person who did the straw purchase if used in a homicide.

My daughter is a teacher. She should not have to give up her God-given right to self-defense as a condition of employment because some retard thinks she'd be morally superior watching a shooter kill her and students in her class instead of risking the low probability of her firing and hitting an innocent student. If a student takes a concealed weapon from a teacher, it's immediate expulsion from the school system.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nashvi...Newsletter__PM 2023-03-29&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily PM

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          I have two words for people who think there is zero possibility that powerful wealthy government officials would allow harm to come to children.

Epstein island.
                          Bingo!!!
                          Some are totally Clueless.. They will never get it.. NEVER..
                          Its what I call gullible.. Being Gullible is not a horrible trait but it can be a dangerous trait for that person because they never realize what is really happening until it's way too late..

Partial Birth Abortion is 3 more words they should research.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                            Bingo!!!
                            Some are totally Clueless.. They will never get it.. NEVER..
                            Its what I call gullible.. Being Gullible is not a horrible trait but it can be a dangerous trait for that person because they never realize what is really happening until it's way too late..

Partial Birth Abortion is 3 more words they should research.

You so badly want these theories you read about to be true you are incapable of listening to other’s logic and have lost touch with reality.

Btw have you started your militia or are you just sitting on your phone all day thinking are fostering change?

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                              You so badly want these theories you read about to be true you are incapable of listening to other’s logic and have lost touch with reality.

Btw have you started your militia or are you just sitting on your phone all day thinking are fostering change?

Theories?? Logic?? LMAO.. Bless your heart..
                              Like I said, clueless and gullible. They have you right where they want you..
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	778.8 KB
ID:	24709787

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post

So no real argument against the Epstein Island argument, huh?

I’m not saying you are wrong in this instance, but to state that a government wouldn’t hurt its citizens (of any age) is simply silly or ignorant of the past atrocities not just by our government but the entire world.

Comment

Working...
                                X