LeBlanc's 2 Thumbs Up👍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeBlanc's 2 Thumbs Up👍

The wife and I and the boys came to visit with Terry today and eat some great food! We were not disappointed at all. The food was excellent and the fellowship with Terry was also. Great meeting you Terry and exceptional food👍

It's good grub! I'm stuck home getting over covid but the family brought me home some crawfish from there earlier today.

Comment

Place is legit, I need to make it back.

His crawfish are some of the best I’ve had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Place is legit, I need to make it back.

His crawfish are some of the best I’ve had.

They are the best we've had!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Michael it was great to finally meet you and your family today. I wish I had more time to spend with y’all but as you could see our Sunday lunches get hectic. But as you found out I can squeeze a 30 minute conversation into 5 minutes because I never stop talking. And more than anything I really appreciate you getting me out of the crawfish room for a while .You’ve got a great looking family my friend. 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            They are the best we've had!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Same for me! He does em right

Comment

I appreciate all of the nice comments guys.

Comment

We bought alot of platters and boudain balls and voodoo shrimp and was all good! The crawfish were excellent too! Me and Terry did al little trading while I was there.......crawfish for crappie👍

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  We bought alot of platters and boudain balls and voodoo shrimp and was all good! The crawfish were excellent too! Me and Terry did al little trading while I was there.......crawfish for crappie👍
                  Yea but I cooked the crawfish. These crappie or frozen in a bag. WASSUP!!🤣🤣 JK. That’s an awesome trade on my end.👍👍

Comment

Terry is good people that happens to make excellent food. I sure wish he was closer.

Comment

would like to try, but to far a way. terry how many pounds of crawfish will you do in a season?

Comment

Another yes vote on the crawfish.

Comment

You guys are going to love this. We tried a new place in Frisco for seafood. We weren’t going for crawfish. I do that myself usually. But my kids really wanted some and my daughter was awesome in her soccer game…….

$13 a pound!!!!! I only did one. I didn’t eat any. Let the kids enjoy the tiny, hard to work for, little meat crawfish.

I’ll get mine when we do our own for a fraction of the price. The other food was decent. Although most is fried so there is that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                            You guys are going to love this. We tried a new place in Frisco for seafood. We weren’t going for crawfish. I do that myself usually. But my kids really wanted some and my daughter was awesome in her soccer game…….

$13 a pound!!!!! I only did one. I didn’t eat any. Let the kids enjoy the tiny, hard to work for, little meat crawfish.

I’ll get mine when we do our own for a fraction of the price. The other food was decent. Although most is fried so there is that.

Wow! Terry is getting $6 lb now which is cheaper than anywhere around me and better too!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              would like to try, but to far a way. terry how many pounds of crawfish will you do in a season?
                              Annually we should do around 16,000 lbs from March through May. This year has started really slow with March only producing 3376 pounds so far. That’s 131 sacks. For March we should be 7000 lbs. Prices have dropped drastically now at the end of March so maybe the season won’t be a total loss. The demand just isn’t there for over priced crawfish so hopefully the market will correct itself so the consumer can again start enjoying cooked crawfish for around 5.00 dollars a lb.

Comment

Working...
                              X