If you could go back ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could go back ...

If you could go back to the 70's would you? Wife and I have been watching/listening to the 70's music channel on TV and it seems to be a much needed break in the crap of the world. A few years ago I would have said no, but I have been really rethinking that lately. There's nothing I wouldn't do or try ( legally ) back then, now everything seems to be a hassle. It dang sure was fun times.

Hail I would, and I wasn't born till the 80s . But I'd try it, wife and I always say we were ment for the old western days. But I sure do love me some air conditioning.

Comment

nope

Comment

I would. I miss my hair.

80’s was better than the 70’s though.

Comment

Hell no.

Loved the time but been through too much since then. Learned a lot of things I don’t care to learn again too.

Comment

Heck, I'd go for it. Most anytime beats where I'm at now.

Comment

Heck ya, carrying guns to school was no issue. We even displayed them with gun racks in rear window.

Comment

in a heartbeat !

Comment

Graduated in 77 and it was great compared to this ***** hole we live in now. Dazed and Confused is spot on for my senior year, except for all the pot, aka "Weed" today. I don`t know if I`d want to be a teenager again though and have to do high school again. Just starting out in life after high school is hard unless you grew up with a silver spoon. I didn`t. I would love to do the 90`s over again all day long. Best decade of my life (32-41 years old) in regard to lots of things. I would go back for a week or two, but that's all.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbsv7cJsJxM"]Dazed and Confused | Matthew McConaughey’s Breakout Role - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I would maybe do better in the stock market

Comment

I'm retired and on Medicare with enough to last me a lifetime but it was so easy back then even though we thought it was hard. It seems now that you wake up every day with something you couldn't do yesterday. Even if i couldn't use what I know now I think I might roll the dice .

Comment

At least back then drag racing involved cars.

Comment

Yep

Comment

I wouldn’t want to relive the Carter administration or be married to my ex so I’ll pass……

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Heck, I'd go for it. Most anytime beats where I'm at now.
                              Yep this is probably more aimed at the GOF crowd.

Comment

Working...
                              X