Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Of Things That Just Infuriate Others…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid nonsensical thread topics…

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
      Using any word besides sandwich to describe a sandwich
      This here.

Makes me want to unleash my cracker smacker.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        People
        In my best tropic thunder voice…. What do you mean, people? Haha

Comment

Ageing deer
          Ageing deer in 1/2 years
          Ageing deer by tooth wear
          Ageing deer by cementum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by burnadell View Post
            using acronyms without explaining what the initials stand for.
            gmafb

Comment

Shopping carts not put up and scattered in the parking lot.

Comment

People who smack/pop gum

Comment

List Of Things That Just Infuriate Others…..

Easily annoyed people with no self control .. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

People who complain about people who start non-hunting threads, then participating in said thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      From the lists above:

Beans in chili - who cares???
                      Karens
                      Rude people - I can't stand rudeness in a man.
                      Not answering the 35.16 enigma.
                      Calling cats and dogs "fur babies" - they ain't fur babies, they are animals!
                      Calling a son "little man" - they ain't little men, they are children!
                      Man buns
                      People who lack common courtesy
                      People who lack common sense - actually not their fault; they can't help that they're stupid.
                      Slow drivers in the left lane
                      Obnoxious drunken behavior
                      The vax debate
                      Posting "rants" - unless it is MY rant which is more importanter!
                      People that use the restroom and don't wash hands!!!

I realize this is supposed be about what infuriates others, but I assume what infuriates me also infuriates others. A few more:

People posting incognito without any info in their profile.
                      People who say "lawyer up". - why not also say doctor up, dentist up, etc.?
                      rip threads need to rip - as if we don't read/listen to the news.
                      Whole paragraphs without a period or capital letters at the beginning sentences.
                      Starting sentences with "me" or "myself".
                      People saying they spewed coffee, Dr. Pepper, etc. on their keyboard.
                      People saying, "you owe me a new keyboard."
                      Bellyaching about a car dealer yet refusing to name them.
                      Asking for advice but not answering questions or providing enough info to provide sound advice.
                      People asking for advice then not finally stating what they did.
                      Using the phrase, "I was like."
                      Bwahahaha - nobody laughs like that!
                      Using acronyms without explaining what the initials stand for.
                      People who post PM me - why not PM that person instead?
                      People who post just a link to a news article but don't mention what's in the article causing us to take the time to open the link, only to find it was something useless.
                      People who take selfies in the bathroom mirror.
                      People who post nothing but selfies on FaceBook.
                      Stating a thread with lots of drama, then ghosting the thread, especially when asked questions for clarity.

If I was to list all of the things that tick me off, I would be typing for 3 days!
                      this is awesome we have a lot in common you owe me a new keyboard just spewed cherry 7up zero sugar on my laptop rip macbook rip

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        this is awesome we have a lot in common you owe me a new keyboard just spewed cherry 7up zero sugar on my laptop rip macbook rip
                        It's raining over here.

Wait! No it's not! You're peeing on my leg!

Comment

Every rifle on the web shoots sub MOA

Drivers who get in front of you and then make a right hand turn

Tailgaters

Those who recklessly zip lane to lane to lane to pass as many people as they can in their quest for the new Guiness World record for most cars passed. That is why drive that way, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            From the lists above:

Beans in chili - who cares???
                            Karens
                            Rude people - I can't stand rudeness in a man.
                            Not answering the 35.16 enigma.
                            Calling cats and dogs "fur babies" - they ain't fur babies, they are animals!
                            Calling a son "little man" - they ain't little men, they are children!
                            Man buns
                            People who lack common courtesy
                            People who lack common sense - actually not their fault; they can't help that they're stupid.
                            Slow drivers in the left lane
                            Obnoxious drunken behavior
                            The vax debate
                            Posting "rants" - unless it is MY rant which is more importanter!
                            People that use the restroom and don't wash hands!!!

I realize this is supposed be about what infuriates others, but I assume what infuriates me also infuriates others. A few more:

People posting incognito without any info in their profile.
                            People who say "lawyer up". - why not also say doctor up, dentist up, etc.?
                            rip threads need to rip - as if we don't read/listen to the news.
                            Whole paragraphs without a period or capital letters at the beginning sentences.
                            Starting sentences with "me" or "myself".
                            People saying they spewed coffee, Dr. Pepper, etc. on their keyboard.
                            People saying, "you owe me a new keyboard."
                            Bellyaching about a car dealer yet refusing to name them.
                            Asking for advice but not answering questions or providing enough info to provide sound advice.
                            People asking for advice then not finally stating what they did.
                            Using the phrase, "I was like."
                            Bwahahaha - nobody laughs like that!
                            Using acronyms without explaining what the initials stand for.
                            People who post PM me - why not PM that person instead?
                            People who post just a link to a news article but don't mention what's in the article causing us to take the time to open the link, only to find it was something useless.
                            People who take selfies in the bathroom mirror.
                            People who post nothing but selfies on FaceBook.
                            Stating a thread with lots of drama, then ghosting the thread, especially when asked questions for clarity.

If I was to list all of the things that tick me off, I would be typing for 3 days!
                            Hate to break it to ya Randy, but there's one that needs to be deleted from your list.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	attachmentMHE7RTIR.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24708937

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              People who complain about people who start non-hunting threads, then participating in said thread.
                              She gets it.👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                "Come on deer season." So they can argue about deer age instead of beans in chili

Comment

Working...
                                X