Clear All

Oh it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin good.

Comment

Good time as usual!

Comment

I gotta make this next year. Is it always the 2nd weekend of March? I work weekends so I'm gonna have to schedule vacation to attend.

Edit: 3rd weekend of March?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Which one of you brought the tofu and the beyond meat?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              Had a blast. Enjoyed visiting and putting faces with names.
              Glad y'all came Kyle. Nice meeting you and your clan.

Comment

Great meeting you Joel!

Comment

Looks like an awesome time

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Had a blast. Enjoyed visiting and putting faces with names.
                    Dangitman!! Missed you!! Sorry 'bout that! I was on a short leash under the Fishhead's tent! You gotta come back next year!

Comment

Great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tell y'all what, this was one of the best Bownanza's I've been to in many years! Got to meet some folks for the first time that are old timers here... Texas Cattleman, GoldenEagle, Froggy, Hunting Dad to name a few... It was COLD with a North wind all day... My wife's first Nanza and she spent a lot of time in the truck warming... but she thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many good folks... "everyone is so easy to talk to and friendly like you've known them all your life..." Her words to me on the way home...

Team Fishhheads was a little short-handed, but we worked like a well-oiled machine... Got our legendary hushpuppy maker back Kho, and got a long time absent fishhead Hunting dad back in the mix... It was just plain fun today!!
                        Only bad thing is, I'm miserable still from eating!! Trouble is, we were set up next to team gator/gumbo/gorditas!!! I was getting a big bowl of gumbo and drowning my fish and hushpuppies in it!! Those gator tacos with the homemade pico de gallo was lip-smackin' good... Russelled Again's homemade tarter sauce for the fish was dangerous!! I accidentally got some up on my forehead... dang tongue about beat my brains out gettin' up there to it!! Nurse Genn and my wife discovered they were both nurses with similar backgrounds... they talked "shop" like they'd known each other for years...
                        By the time I got done "discussing" things over at the pit with team ribs, I had a yuuuge pile of bones piled up!! My bride commented that "those crawfish guys take that stuff serious!!"

Yessir just like a family reunion, only better!! Heard more than one TBH'er comment that this was and is always one of the best days of the whole year for them... I'm in that group too!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Tell y'all what, this was one of the best Bownanza's I've been to in many years! Got to meet some folks for the first time that are old timers here... Texas Cattleman, GoldenEagle, Froggy, Hunting Dad to name a few... It was COLD with a North wind all day... My wife's first Nanza and she spent a lot of time in the truck warming... but she thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many good folks... "everyone is so easy to talk to and friendly like you've known them all your life..." Her words to me on the way home...

Team Fishhheads was a little short-handed, but we worked like a well-oiled machine... Got our legendary hushpuppy maker back Kho, and got a long time absent fishhead Hunting dad back in the mix... It was just plain fun today!!
                          Only bad thing is, I'm miserable still from eating!! Trouble is, we were set up next to team gator/gumbo/gorditas!!! I was getting a big bowl of gumbo and drowning my fish and hushpuppies in it!! Those gator tacos with the homemade pico de gallo was lip-smackin' good... Russelled Again's homemade tarter sauce for the fish was dangerous!! I accidentally got some up on my forehead... dang tongue about beat my brains out gettin' up there to it!! Nurse Genn and my wife discovered they were both nurses with similar backgrounds... they talked "shop" like they'd known each other for years...
                          By the time I got done "discussing" things over at the pit with team ribs, I had a yuuuge pile of bones piled up!! My bride commented that "those crawfish guys take that stuff serious!!"

Yessir just like a family reunion, only better!! Heard more than one TBH'er comment that this was and is always one of the best days of the whole year for them... I'm in that group too!!

I didn’t make it there in time but my wife said those hush puppies were LEGIT!

I ate pretty “moderate”…. And I couldn’t eat a tic tac I’m so full

Comment

Serious play.Click image for larger version

Name:	20230318_210055.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	24709127

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Keeping the family involved. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230318_210640.jpg
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	24709128

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	382CED6D-A396-4B46-8C93-8914881E1A8B.jpg
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	24709129

Click image for larger version

Name:	162B8D70-581A-4D91-A75E-AF621C9A13B1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	24709130

Fun times!