2023 TBH Crappie get together!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 TBH Crappie get together!!!!

Ladies, gentlemen, GOF’s. This year we’re headed to Holly Park Marina on Toledo Bend. They have motel rooms, cabins, trailer houses, houses for rent and RV spots. As of today they had plenty of each. It’s the weekend of June 2-4th. Staying the 2nd and 3rd and going home on the 4th. Looking online this portion of the lake seems to offer a good variety of stuff to fish and offer close access to protected water in case the wind picks up! I’ve never crappie fished this lake before and always wanted to check it out so my guess is as good as anybody else’s but I’m betting I’ll find em! You can call the marina and book your room at 409-625-4424.

For those that haven’t been we usually have an executive burger chef for Friday night and fry slabs the second night!! It’s a family event. Wives. Kids. Significant others are welcome. Cold beers and a good time will be had. Sorry it took as long as it did to plan this year. My life’s been a mess lately.

Slew

I'm planning to go, I'll call in the morning to book a room. I doubt I'll catch any fish, but we'll have a good time anyway.

Comment

Well, I might look into this

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck I couldn't find many fish on murvaul so I doubt I can find them in toledo bend! But I'm in for a new challenge!

Comment

Our cabin is booked! This is a great get together every year with cold beverages shared amongst some great people and few fish caught also👍

Comment

We didn't catch may fish last year but the beer was ice cold. Gonna try to make it back this year if yall will have me.

Comment

My home lake... nice!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                We didn't catch may fish last year but the beer was ice cold. Gonna try to make it back this year if yall will have me.
                No shame in running some jug lines!

Comment

Come on! Heck most of us can't catch fish anyhow

Comment

I’ve never been there but I plan on sinking the boat Friday I catch so many! Y’all gotta go in with a better attitude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      My home lake... nice!
                      You gonna go for beer and never return like last time??

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Come on! Heck most of us can't catch fish anyhow
                        Cause you don’t have Livescope.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          Cause you don’t have Livescope.🤣🤣🤣🤣
                          Hail, we have livesscope and spotlock. It's just too much fun sitting in the shade with the radio on sippin suds and catchin whisker fish.

Comment

Hail, we have livesscope and spotlock. It's just too much fun sitting in the shade with the radio on sippin suds and catchin whisker fish.
                            Incorrect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Incorrect!!!
                              Where'd you get your education at? I'm pretty sure you misspelled soundslikeablast?

Comment

Working...
                              X