No announcement yet.

Official 2023 Houston Astros season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abreu just sucks. Wish we had yuli back.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      Abreu just sucks. Wish we had yuli back.
      Haha👍

Comment

Disappointing loss tonight. I think Abreu will prove to be an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
          Disappointing loss tonight. I think Abreu will prove to be an upgrade.
          What I kept thinking was detroit had just lost 3 in a row and we cant seem to capitalize on that. Stranding LOTS of runners this week

Comment

They played a whole lot better yesterday, hopefully this will be the new trend.

Comment

Last edited by snappertapper; 04-10-2023, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Is there any way to watch the Astros on the internet? We canceled our cable last week but the Astros are blacked out on MLB.TV in my area.

Comment

Is Altuve back ? I missed the game yesterday, but I thought I saw him on the high lights reel.

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                    Is Altuve back ? I missed the game yesterday, but I thought I saw him on the high lights reel.
                    Not until June

Comment

Originally posted by A Click View Post
                      Is there any way to watch the Astros on the internet? We canceled our cable last week but the Astros are blacked out on MLB.TV in my area.
                      You can get a fubotv subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by A Click View Post

I’m using Express VPN and MLB.TV. It’s been kind of a pain to get it to work lately though. Have to reset everything and change vpn locations. Was able to cast the last game from my phone (using Vpn) when I couldn’t get the TV to work on its own. Wondering if Fubutv would be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post

Looks like a cool place to watch a game:

Comment

That was a tough loss yesterday. Pressly has been looking out of sync so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              That was a tough loss yesterday. Pressly has been looking out of sync so far.
                              Him walking off the field after that homer, was pretty disrespectful. I was really surprised he did that

Comment

What did he do?? Turned it to a different channel once I saw it was gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X