• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post

offense is really starting to click.
    that aged so well. ‍♂️

Comment

Hopefully Hunter can throw a good one today. It’d be nice to not allow more than 2 runs in a game and win by 5 or more.

Comment

What a **** show.

Comment

Yep. They’ll be lucky to only lose a game in the standings if the Rangers win today.

They also had a perfect opportunity to bury the Mariners, but now have to watch for them over the shoulder.

Comment

Took the family to the game today. Our pitching Sucks! Our Coaching Sucks! Our Fans Suck (Mostly a bunch of sheep that need teleprompters and loud speakers to tell you when to cheer and make noise, then proceed to do the Wave at the most in opportune time, which is always). Our coaching Sucks…..and our coaching sucks. Rant over……almost. I’d like a partial refund for the $700 we dropped at the game today on tickets, food and gear.
            Last edited by Sackett; 08-20-2023, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Ain't gonna win nothing giving up 7 runs a game. Pitching needs to step up in big ways. Really getting disappointed in Framber too. He's proving to be a primadonna and a mental midget.

Comment

1. Jose Altuve (R) 2B
                2. Alex Bregman (R) 3B
                3. Kyle Tucker (L) RF
                4. Yordan Alvarez (L) DH
                5. Chas McCormick (R) LF
                6. Yainer Diaz (R) 1B
                7. Jeremy Pena (R) SS
                8. Jake Meyers (R) CF
                9. Martin Maldonado (R) C
                I believe tonight's game is where the rubber really meets the road. Christian Javier needs to take a big step tonight and get deep into this ballgame. Feels like two polar opposites going at it tonight...one team has tons of energy and ready to make competitive run and the other is lethargic. Seven of the next 10 are against Boston so this seems to be the start of true mettle testing. ​

Comment

Good win. Need to keep it going

Comment

at some point MLB is going to have to investigate Dusty for throwing games or Crane/Dana Brown going to need to start setting lineups...For tonights game...
                    Altuve, Bregman, Tucker, Alvarez, McCormick, Dubon, Singleton, Pena, Maldonado...such an effing joke.

Comment

Not an Astro comment, but a Houston one. I live near Ft. Worth and am currently in Houston for a week. I gotta say, Houston traffic is on a whole other level of crazy. I tip my hat to you guys and girls that deal with this daily.

Comment

Crazy? You’re being kind.

While there’s a lot of great stuff around here, the traffic alone is enough for me to stay out of actual Houston as much as possible.

While we’ll be looking to get out of the area in general before long, I’ll still have to drive in to be at the office a few days per week, and I’ll definitely be driving through the city at odd hours.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                          at some point MLB is going to have to investigate Dusty for throwing games or Crane/Dana Brown going to need to start setting lineups...For tonights game...
                          Altuve, Bregman, Tucker, Alvarez, McCormick, Dubon, Singleton, Pena, Maldonado...such an effing joke.
                          That's a fact old DUSTY never STOP's amazing us with his brilliant lineup moves......

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                            Diaz sitting and JV gets his personal catcher and centerfielder
                            Hopefully they kick arse, but that ain’t your best lineup

Comment

Alvarez scratched. Diaz dh now

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                Alvarez scratched. Diaz dh now
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	c7c54792-6019-4dc4-adab-ea287a0391ca_text.gif Views:	0 Size:	961.6 KB ID:	26565607

Comment

Working...
                                X