No announcement yet.

Official 2023 Houston Astros season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hitter on 93 pitches. Fewest pitches in a no hitter since David Cone's perfect game in 1999.
    Also the first lefty in franchise history to throw a no hitter.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Watched the end. Didn’t want the stros to win, but happy for him. Heck of an achievement

Comment

Atta boy Framber

Said it before, ill take two frambers or 3 browns over one Verlander

Comment

Well things are looking good for the Astros right now. It will definitely be interesting to watch and see how this all plays out. Great game last night by Framber, maybe getting Verlander back is just the motivation he needs to show he is the Ace.

Comment

Maybe "Fake" dreadlocks of doom was sending a message

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ku.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	26547668#believe

Comment

do it for kate!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Atta boy Framber

Said it before, ill take two frambers or 3 browns over one Verlander
                    I think Verlanders experience and influence will help the starting rotation just as much or more so than his outings. As young as these guys are, a seasoned veteran with the resume of Verlander will do wonders on the psychological part of their game…..and we get to post pics of Kate again!

Comment

I like seeing the brooms come out, especially on what basically amounted to a bullpen day.

On to Yankee Stadium!

Comment

Winner! Chas 2 bombs

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          Winner! Chas 2 bombs
                          I’m embarrassed to admit it, but early in the season I was wanting Meyers to get the lions share of playing time thinking he had more of an upside. Happy to see Chas prove me wrong, he has been on a tear.

Comment

This puts into numbers what we know and what South Oklahoma knows whether they want to admit it or not.

Comment

I guess I didn’t realize how bad Javier has been, but man he looks it right now.

Comment

King Tuck!

Comment

Working...
                                X