Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First pitch @ 7:05 on AppleTV.

Comment

Astros lose 3-1 to the Phillies. We are really missing Alverez right now. Astros struggled to hit tonight. Dubon’s 20 game hitting streak comes to an end.

Comment

Bats went silent. Hoping for a better effort tonight.

Comment

Alverez is back in the line up today. That should help!

Comment

Astros looked flat today, they lost 6-1 to the Phillies. Alverez hit well early and Peña got his 3rd home in 5 games. They had runners on base every inning but did very little to capitalize.

Comment

On ESPN tonight. Astros jump out to a 1-0 lead in the first inning.

Comment

Maldonado got a hit. It’s a mirac!

Comment

My boy Meyers!

Comment

Abreu needs to get going.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                      He is looking terrible. He may be over the hill. Dusty said Brantley will play some first. That will let them send Hensley down

Comment

Good game tonight. Bullpen pitched well. Maldonado even did something at the plate.

It’s amazing how much the e pitching impacts things. Phillies pitching was great in game 1 and 2. We pounced on their pitching tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post

I keep reading and hearing he always hits like this in April. Seems like he’s just not hitting with any power at all. Even his hits seem weak.

Comment

Astros win 4-3 over the Phillies.

Comment

Official 2023 Houston Astros season thread

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              He is looking terrible. He may be over the hill. Dusty said Brantley will play some first. That will let them send Hensley down

I think Salazar gets sent down. No need to have 3 catchers now.

I’m looking forward to seeing a healthy Brantley again. Like Abreau currently, Brantley’s power diminished to nothing while he was trying to fight through the shoulder injury last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by rtp; 05-01-2023, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I think Salazar gets sent down. No need to have 3 catchers now.

I’m looking forward to seeing a healthy Brantley again. Like Abreau currently, Brantley’s power diminished to nothing while he was trying to fight through the shoulder injury last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yea I’m sure Salazar will be first send down. I’m talking more when Brantley, Altuve, and McCormick all come back

Comment

Working...
                                X