Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    I knew all I had to do was talk some chit about Abreu[emoji23]

Lol, I feel the same way. I yelled at the TV for Myers to not even swing, just try to take a walk. And on that pitch he hit a home run.

Comment

My boy Meyers!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        My boy Meyers!

That was great. I’m starting to believe in Dusty’s system.

Comment

Springer having a meltdown and I LOVE IT

#OH4twenty

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome pitching by Abreu!

Comment

Great pitching last night by Garcia and Abreu. Montero just doesn’t seem to have any movement in his pitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Montero definitely has some sort of issue. That was the worst outing he’s had since joking the Astros.

Comment

Game on Apple TV tonight and next Friday. Gotta pay one month subscription to watch. Could have sworn it was free last time it was on Apple TV.

Comment

Closer to game time I got it free for 3 months.

Comment

Super game tonight! I think this was their all around best game of the season so far. Yordan hits a 2 run homer to seal the deal.

Comment

My boy hunter almost choked

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Power Rangers lost, so Spacemen gained a game on them. Just 2.5 back now.

Comment

One would like to think that at some point, teams would realize that it doesn’t matter if Yordan is facing a RHP or LHP late in the game and in key situations.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad they don’t see things that way and keep putting him in position to tie or win games regardless as to who’s pitching.

Comment

Abreau with another cardiac finish.

Comment

Great series sweep against Braves! Missed most of it as I was out of town. I know one thing, Machete needs to catch less. Diaz has done a great job when given a chance and at least he can hit a little. I love Machete, but he’s not getting it done. On to Tampa

Comment

Working...
                                X