Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    I don't think so cause that opens up a can of worms as bad as the concussion protocols.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
    nah, the historical number of cases of CC vs concussions isnt even close. i have heard of some CC cases in baseball as my boys have been growing up, but this would be the first football related one i can remember.

he should have answered the question regardless of what the fallout was going to be, it would have been a learning experience for everyone to know what caused it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      nah, the historical number of cases of CC vs concussions isnt even close. i have heard of some CC cases in baseball as my boys have been growing up, but this would be the first football related one i can remember.

he should have answered the question regardless of what the fallout was going to be, it would have been a learning experience for everyone to know what caused it.
      One possible reason for him to not answer could be a potential lawsuit against the NFL for requiring him to get the shots. Maybe his lawyers didn't want him to say anything so he doesn't say anything that could come back and bite him in a lawsuit?

Another possibility could be intense pressure from the NFL, big pharma, and government to keep it quiet. Maybe they promise big donations to his charity and/or payments to him and his family?

Maybe none of that is it, and he just wants to go on about his life without being the center of the controversy?

If the docs told him it was CC though, it would be really easy for him to just say so and put it all to rest. Strahan tried to bait him into that when he kept talking about "the hit".

But commotio cordis wouldn't require protocols. It happens in a split second if a hit is at the exact right place at the exact right moment. There is no delayed reaction. No lasting effect from an otherwise normal hit if the heart doesn't stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        One possible reason for him to not answer could be a potential lawsuit against the NFL for requiring him to get the shots. Maybe his lawyers didn't want him to say anything so he doesn't say anything that could come back and bite him in a lawsuit?

Another possibility could be intense pressure from the NFL, big pharma, and government to keep it quiet. Maybe they promise big donations to his charity and/or payments to him and his family?

Maybe none of that is it, and he just wants to go on about his life without being the center of the controversy?

If the docs told him it was CC though, it would be really easy for him to just say so and put it all to rest. Strahan tried to bait him into that when he kept talking about "the hit".

But commotio cordis wouldn't require protocols. It happens in a split second if a hit is at the exact right place at the exact right moment. There is no delayed reaction. No lasting effect from an otherwise normal hit if the heart doesn't stop.
        no question he was advised by someone not to say anything. i figured they would have stipulated that questions about the cause were not to be asked beforehand though.

Comment

This is making the rounds...gotta love the interwebs photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            No kidding, wth was that and why on earth would he agree to wear it.
            "What is a great way I can squander all of this goodwill I've got going for me??? A jacket with zombie Jesus! Brilliant!"

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              "What is a great way I can squander all of this goodwill I've got going for me??? A jacket with zombie Jesus! Brilliant!"
              People: "Damar, because of you millions of people were praying and you brought prayer back to national NFL broadcasts and made it normal again!"

Damar: "I got this..."

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                So now are we supposed to take him serious about loving the LORD after that?? I don't..

Comment

How much was edited out ??? He didn’t like answering the main questions . I’d rather not comment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      Yeah just the long silence after strahan asked the questions sure is fishy.
                      Haha, yep.

Comment

That man is speaking the truth!!

Comment

tells me it's " unavailable"

Comment

I don't have a problem with his jacket, other than abstract art is rarely anything other than hideous. I think he had good intentions with the jacket. It's just ugly.

Comment

Comment

So the "old" Damar has a tattoo on his neck, left side. The "new" Damar does not have the same tattoo. Must be that heart attacks remove tats.
                                You must know the enemy to understand the jacket. First off, he is known for his demonic symbolism, pyramid freemason, illuminati, the 666 hand gestures. Look it up, he is known for it. The jacket is a direct mockery of Jesus dying for your sins. They think hanging Jesus on the cross and leaving Him there is the devils victory (think of another religion that keeps Him on the cross) instead of the resurrection that happened. Their eternal life comes from a false promise from Satan who has and is fooling the masses with his deceit. The WORLD is under the sway of the wicked one. The road to salvation is narrow and few find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X