• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    lol - yeah right
    My bad. It may have been hunting4fun.

Comment

I read Biden paid Jerry Jones off for Dallas Cowboys to throw their play off game, and Dak said that would not be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

If he gives an interview in the next 3-4 days I'll admit I was wrong.
        So here we are near the end of the week.

Anyone hear from Hamlin? A simple tweet maybe, interview, anything?
        Or is he mysteriously gone again?
        ?
        If he gave an interview and explained what happened then I was wrong.

FTR - I never once was adamant it was not him. Not like you guys are acting. I did say many times it was fishy, which it was.
        First time I opened this thread. I had no idea people were saying he was dead.
        Just admit you were wrong. He gave an interview. I kind of 1/2 watched/listened this morning. Personally I felt he wasn’t being interviewed because they didn’t want the topic of what he felt caused his collapse. But as you can imagine the subject of the vaccine was not touched on.

Comment

Obviously a doctored video.

Comment

watch this thread go away quickly

until the next "something is fishy" thread comes along - man there are some folks who have way too much time on their hands and wild imaginations

Not wild imaginations, just knowing a little more than the average Joe. Knowing more than the average Joe about how much we are lied to, in the past as well as the present on things that some of us have taken for granted. The CIA came up with the phrase “conspiracy theory/ist” to try to discredit people who thought they took out JFK. Now the phrase is thrown around by people, not knowing that most(not all) conspiracy theories end up being true.

Comment

Paranoia comes to mind.

Comment

If he gave an interview and explained what happened then I was wrong.

FTR - I never once was adamant it was not him. Not like you guys are acting. I did say many times it was fishy, which it was.
                Yeah, it's pretty funny that asking a question becomes so crazy. I don't think anyone said he was dead. But he did die between 1 and 3 times, depending on who reported it. So there's that.

Can anyone post this interview everyone keeps saying happened? I just see the edited video of him giving thanks, but I've not seen an interview posted yet.

Comment

watch this thread go away quickly

until the next "something is fishy" thread comes along - man there are some folks who have way too much time on their hands and wild imaginations
                  Can you name one more thing the tin foil hat wearers that apparently get under your skin have been wrong about in the last 2 years? Leave out Qanon junk.

Trying to figure out why in every one of your posts you try so hard to act like they are always wrong.

Comment

Can you name one more thing the tin foil hat wearers that apparently get under your skin have been wrong about in the last 2 years?
                    I've got a few!!!

- Da gubbamint's gonna come take everyone away to concentration camps in the middle of the night
                    - Da gubbamint is getting ready for a take-over of our cities with the training exercises they're performing in cities such as Miami this week
                    - Da gubbamint is hiding the fact that the world is flat and we've never been to space
                    - Princess Diana is still alive and hiding out in Canada
                    - So is Michael Jackson
                    - Tupac is up there with them too
                    - Chemtrails
                    - Da gubbamint made up the Sandy Hook school shooting as a ploy to take our guns
                    - Da gubbamint is setting up FEMA concentration camps in abandoned walmarts around the country
                    - 5G Cell Towers are going to damage people's cells
                    - The moon landing was a hoax
                    - Da gubbamint is run by reptilians

Comment

solid...

Back & forth replies / comments are to die for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                        I've got a few!!!

- Da gubbamint's gonna come take everyone away to concentration camps in the middle of the night
                        - Da gubbamint is getting ready for a take-over of our cities with the training exercises they're performing in cities such as Miami this week
                        - Da gubbamint is hiding the fact that the world is flat and we've never been to space
                        - So is Michael Jackson
                        - Chemtrails
                        - Da gubbamint made up the Sandy Hook school shooting as a ploy to take our guns
                        - Da gubbamint is setting up FEMA concentration camps in abandoned walmarts around the country
                        A few of these are correct. Tupac is in Cuba, we never went to the moon, the government is building quarantine camps , 5g along with all other electronics do damage to your cells. People are being cloned etc
                        U.S. Port Health Station are part of a comprehensive system that serves to limit the introduction and spread of contagious diseases in the United States. They are located at 20 ports of entry and land-border crossings where most international travelers arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                          I've got a few!!!

- So is Michael Jackson
                          - Chemtrails
                          Dude - YOU need to find a different forum other than a bowhunting forum - you are out of your mind - go away

Comment

Can you name one more thing the tin foil hat wearers that apparently get under your skin have been wrong about in the last 2 years? Leave out Qanon junk.

Trying to figure out why in every one of your posts you try so hard to act like they are always wrong.
                            because they are wrong LOL do you really believe the crap they are posting?? Oh I forgot - it is MR. CRYPTO

Once again - I am out - what a mess this place is
                            Last edited by Huntingfool; 01-31-2023, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Dude - YOU need to find a different forum other than a bowhunting forum - you are out of your mind - go away
                              Sorry. Didn't realize only your conspiracy theory beliefs are allowed on this hunting forum. Didn't mean to get in the way. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
                                Never been to Buffalo but it seems pretty normal to be wearing clothing to protect face and head up there. Looks like a jacket with a hoodie and a face mask.
                                Yes but in a nice warm cozy booth?

Comment

Working...
                                X