Clear All

he was interviewed on TV - so much for all the theories as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
      Or was he??

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I saw that last night and thought of this clown thread.
        Saw that video, along with this one:

https://twitter.com/JamesSurowiecki/...n-bad-shape%2F

There was a video of him at physical therapy that showed he was barely able to stand. It's since been deleted, otherwise I would post it.

Comment

Do you have a link? My Google is refusing to find a TV interview with him. My Duck Duck can't find a TV interview either.

Or are you talking about his twitter video?

Comment

Longer version of the interview or statement he put out.
            The man is a devote Christian and yet here some of you are doubting what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
              The man is a devote Christian and yet here some of you are doubting what happened.
              He is a very humble Christian based on his interview.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                That doesn't matter to some.

Comment

The conspiracy doctrine makes no mention of religion.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Can you imagine how many people would have to be involved to push a deadly vaccine on over 70% of Americans and force them into getting it all while withholding clinical data? How many does it take to suppress Ivermectin? A drug that's been used worldwide for over 50 years. And lo and behold after covid is over now they admit it works LOL

Here's the deal. I say - Somethings fishy - and list reasons why. I admit we have no idea why, how, or if it's him or not him. Just somethings fishy.
                    Can you honestly sit there and say nothing's fishy?

You say - You guys are crazy(again). It's 100% him. Even though you have no idea since you can't see him.

If he gives an interview in the next 3-4 days I'll admit I was wrong. If he doesn't show up in 2 weeks (make a real appearance) will you admit you were fooled yet again?

How many times can you be lied to and still think you're not being lied to?

Well? You've been on the site, and I know you've seen the links posted on your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                      Well? You've been on the site, and I know you've seen the links posted on your thread.
                      Yep, his silence has been deafening

Comment

If he gave an interview and explained what happened then I was wrong.

FTR - I never once was adamant it was not him. Not like you guys are acting. I did say many times it was fishy, which it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          Josh Allen just said he personally saw Damar in the locker room before they game. I guess they got to Josh Allen too. Either that or it wasn't Josh Allen and an imposter instead doing the interview.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bills...spiracy-theory
                          Did you see that QB for the bills the last couple games? Very well could of been an imposter. Sure didn't look like Josh Allen to me

Comment

watch this thread go away quickly

until the next "something is fishy" thread comes along - man there are some folks who have way too much time on their hands and wild imaginations

Comment

watch this thread go away quickly

until the next "something is fishy" thread comes along - man there are some folks who have way too much time on their hands and wild imaginations
                              Didn’t you claim the earth was flat?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Didn’t you claim the earth was flat?
                                lol - yeah right

Comment

Working...
                                X