No announcement yet.

Cowboy’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYG, Wash, and Phil are/have been getting/building better.

Dallas just saw their last chance for many, many years.

#1 The GM (owner) is obviously captive to the Dak and Zek contracts.

Comment

“This is our year”… lol

Comment

[ATTACH]1117399[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          The Cowboys finished T-5 in the league with the 3 other losers this week. So you could rank them 5-8, I guess. Dak is 8-14 in the league. He is slightly above average. That's all he is.

Fans demand few to no mistakes from players.

Slap on the film and there are numerous mistakes on every play by the several players.

I would like to grade #7 and #42 on defense. On offense all recievers except #88 and especially #86. All those guys are just as responsable for L's.

Fans want a Championship every year.

Each year there is only one Champion and the rest are bums.

I was bummed a bit. But onward to golf season.

Fairways and Greens to All!
          &
          Go Cowboys!!
          Is there enough money to build a team that Dak can win a championship with, I think maybe but they will have to hit big time on some draft picks, they will also need to pull out the credit card and sign some key free agents, I know the cowboys do not like doing that but if Jerry wants to win a SB he better hurry up so he has time to enjoy it.

Comment

Cowboys reportedly mutually part ways with offensive coordinator Kellen Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              I’ll try to remind myself to lose some sleep over that tonight.

Comment

He won’t have a hard time getting a job.

Comment

Obviously changes were going to be made. unless Moore was calling for throws to the opposing team I am not sure what him leaving will change. Dak can’t handle pressure and regardless of pressures or not is very inconsistent with his throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                    I’ll try to remind myself to lose some sleep over that tonight.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        unless Moore was calling for throws to the opposing team I am not sure what him leaving will change.
                        Funny

Comment

If I had to guess, McCarthy has 1 more year as head coach. If the cowboys don't get to a SB then he is gone and then Dan Quinn will be the new head coach. Which I like Dan, but I would say the league is much more offensive driven these days and needs an offensive minded coach to win a SB.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            If I had to guess, McCarthy has 1 more year as head coach. If the cowboys don't get to a SB then he is gone and then Dan Quinn will be the new head coach. Which I like Dan, but I would say the league is much more offensive driven these days and needs an offensive minded coach to win a SB.
                            You may be correct on the one more year for McCarthy, my money would be on Payton being the next coach, the Saints will not receive any compensation if Payton does not take a job this year. I feel like Payton wants to be the Cowboys coach, he was basically hired before McCarthy but the deal fell through because the Saints owner backed out .

Comment

Chargers hiring Kellen Moore as offensive coordinator.

Comment

Chargers hiring Kellen Moore as offensive coordinator.
                                Good news for him and the Chargers. He gets a real QB now
                                Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-30-2023, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X