Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Cowboy’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
    Would be the Jerry thing to do, waist another first round on a RB. You need help on OL.
    Correction, they need help everywhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      And you think Lamar is that guy?

I’d rather have cheesehead, or Garappalo. We gotta try something new. Will never win with Dak.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        I’d rather have cheesehead, or Garappalo. We gotta try something new. Will never win with Dak.
        Good luck moving Dak's contract

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

49ers fans said the same about Garrapalo who is now a Raider

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            Would be the Jerry thing to do, waist another first round on a RB. You need help on OL.
            If Bijon is setting there at 26 they would be a fool not to take him, they say there are only 18-20 players in the draft that have first round grades, Bijon has been rated as the 5th best player in the draft. The only way they going to win is be able to run the hell out of the ball because they cannot pass the hell out of the ball.

Comment

am a jimmy g fan, but hes very brittle. so long zeke.

Comment

O-Line, secondary, D-Line, receiver…where don’t they need help?

Wouldn’t hate Bijan at 26, but im not really sure what else could be available…and I doubt he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I say trade up the necessary spots to get Bjan…. Pollard will be fragile moving forward and will demand lots of money. While he has been a good runner, I doubt he can play a hole season as a feature back and he can’t pick up a blitz to save his life.

Dak will be, well Dak on steroids without a running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    O-Line, secondary, D-Line, receiver…where don’t they need help?

Wouldn’t hate Bijan at 26, but im not really sure what else could be available…and I doubt he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Secondary is good I think, O and D line is always a good way to go, hopefully they sign a veteran receiver, Adam Thielen would be a good one to go after.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      I say trade up the necessary spots to get Bjan…. Pollard will be fragile moving forward and will demand lots of money. While he has been a good runner, I doubt he can play a hole season as a feature back and he can’t pick up a blitz to save his life.

Dak will be, well Dak on steroids without a running game.
                      Yep you could have Bijon for 5 years for what Pollard will cost for 2-3 years, plus you could always tag him for a year or two, for pick 26 i think it would be a great move, hope he is there.

Comment

Zeke got is big contract and then started phoning it in.

I can't imagine any team would want him at this point.

Comment

Running backs get the glory and the headlines; Offensive line wins games.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                            Zeke got is big contract and then started phoning it in.

I can't imagine any team would want him at this point.
                            I disagree, Zeke was a team player and big leader, he will be missed around there, he will be playing somewhere else, it will be for a lot less money because there is not a lot of tread left on the tires, the Cowboys used most of it up.

Comment

Sad but at this point Jerrah's wisdom is about the same as Joe Biden's. Somebody please buy the Cowboys team and return it to the fans.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X