No announcement yet.

Cowboy’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to bring Irwin back sounds like he can still score in a hotel but not sure on a field

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      They need to bring Irwin back sounds like he can still score in a hotel but not sure on a field

Irwin? Is that crocodile dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Irwin? Is that crocodile dude?
        Crickey!

Comment

Looks like the cowboys may be getting rid of Zeke.

Comment

Cowboy’s

Add Dak to that deal and get Lamar or Cheesehead. OBJ is available also, so is D Hop

Thielen is also on the market

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Add Dak to that deal and get Lamar or Cheesehead. OBJ is available also, so is D Hop

Can’t afford to release Dak this season. OBJ wants $20 mill per for a guy coming off two major knee injuries

Comment

Dallas looking to free up 10 mil of cap space by releasing the most overpaid RB in the league. I like that we resigned Wilson, and LVE. AND we got Gilmore for a only a 5th!!!

Comment

Can’t afford to release Dak this season. OBJ wants $20 mill per for a guy coming off two major knee injuries

Obj is a distraction and injury risk but he’s also a heck of a receiver. I’d probably lean to Hopkins, but I don’t want us to spend that on a receiver until we have someone that can get them the ball on a regular basis.

Comment

Maybe they'll somehow end up with Bijan

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      Obj is a distraction and injury risk but he’s also a heck of a receiver. I’d probably lean to Hopkins, but I don’t want us to spend that on a receiver until we have someone that can get them the ball on a regular basis.
                      And you think Lamar is that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        And you think Lamar is that guy?

hahaha..... I'd take Dak over Lamar ..passing wise anyway.

Comment

hahaha..... I'd take Dak over Lamar ..passing wise anyway.
                          Especially for want Lamar wants paid. Dak is overpaid, but what Lamar is asking for... geez

Comment

Would be the Jerry thing to do, waist another first round on a RB. You need help on OL.

Originally posted by jordan View Post
                            Maybe they'll somehow end up with Bijan

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                              You need help on OL.
                              And a serious run stuffer in the middle of that DLine.

Comment

Wish they'd just leave it the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X