Another Costco hearing aid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Costco hearing aid question

I lost one of my hearing aids not long ago and well it's time to get a new set anyways. I know a bunch on here swear by going to Costco for hearing aids. I have never been to a Costco so I was wanting to know if a membership is required to get hearing aids there? Thanks for the feedback. I plan on going down to McKinney and getting some new hearing aids either way in a couple weeks when I get my PTO payout.

Yes. $60 bucks. Will get you a membership.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Yes. $60 bucks. Will get you a membership.
      Thank you. I will see about getting my membership then the next few days that way I have one less thing to deal with when I go down there.

Comment

I lost one of my hearing aids and never got another one, I enjoy only hearing half of what the woman says.

Comment

I have their K10 hearing aids and like them. The hearing test they conducted was more thorough than the one they did for aids that costs 3 times what I paid at Costco. If I had it to do again I think I would get the kind with batteries rather than the rechargable. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
            I have their K10 hearing aids and like them. The hearing test they conducted was more thorough than the one they did for aids that costs 3 times what I paid at Costco. If I had it to do again I think I would get the kind with batteries rather than the rechargable. Just my opinion.

Not trying to hijack a thread but I’m a young guy and unfortunately need hearing aids. Just got some ordered last Friday. Why would you go for batteries over the rechargeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In case you forgot to charge them. Drop in new batteries and hit the road.

Comment

I went there last Friday to set up an appointment and luckily I timed it right as they had a cancelation and was able to get my hearing test done right then. They set me up with the Rexton bicore hearing aids. They are not offering any from from their signature line right now Kirklands. Anyways like was said their exam is way more thorough than any other exam I had done. They setup a pair of the rexton hearing aids to walk around and test in store that were adjusted to my hearing. The difference between these and my old hearing aids is night and day. These aids are the rechargeable kind but that's not a big deal as they come with a case that will charge them when I am out and about like ear buds if needed. Now the only bad thing is I have to wait till the 17th to get back down to Costco to pick them up. After reading all the other threads about Costco hearing aids and service it was nice to see what everyone has said about them was 100 percent true.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                  I went there last Friday to set up an appointment and luckily I timed it right as they had a cancelation and was able to get my hearing test done right then. They set me up with the Rexton bicore hearing aids. They are not offering any from from their signature line right now Kirklands. Anyways like was said their exam is way more thorough than any other exam I had done. They setup a pair of the rexton hearing aids to walk around and test in store that were adjusted to my hearing. The difference between these and my old hearing aids is night and day. These aids are the rechargeable kind but that's not a big deal as they come with a case that will charge them when I am out and about like ear buds if needed. Now the only bad thing is I have to wait till the 17th to get back down to Costco to pick them up. After reading all the other threads about Costco hearing aids and service it was nice to see what everyone has said about them was 100 percent true.
                  Good news! Cost?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Good news! Cost?
                    The Rexton hearing aids were $1599

Comment

Did you get those hearing aids? Happy with everything? How often do you need to do hearing aid repair and how does it work when you are without hearing aids for a couple of days? I am getting my first pair on a couple of weeks and honestly am a little frustrated with all the information and questions i have in my head.
                      Last edited by HappyMangle; 03-30-2024, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Thankful for my military retirement and the VA—other than the frustrating waits for appointments, VA is great for me.

Comment

I see the plural tense but have to ask- was that $1599 for 2 or each?

Comment

Wow, great price. My father gets his hearing aids through the VA but his doctor told us MSRP on that particular pair is $8000.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

I see the plural tense but have to ask- was that $1599 for 2 or each?
                              That would be for a pair.

Comment

Working...
                              X