• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WV chipping away at the bullpen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Big 12 Champs! Didn’t think that would be in the conversation with the bullpen blunders.

Rebuilding year and they just swept the No. 6 national seed to finish the regular season.

Hell Hook’em yeah! (38-18, 15-9). They’ll be the 1 seed in the conference tournament.

80th conference title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 05-20-2023, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Swept the Mountaineers! Hell of a time to start playing some solid baseball!

Comment

Here!

Comment

Sent the couch burners back home! Big 12 Champs! Wooooooo!

Comment

Unbelievable turnaround after getting swept by 0u! Hook em!

Comment

Hook’em!

Comment

Hook’em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                    Swept the Mountaineers! Hell of a time to start playing some solid baseball!
                    Hammered em!

Comment

Ags might’ve done enough to make it to Regionals, which is shocking with how poor they’ve played all year, hopefully they can win a couple in Hoover to make it more of a sure thing

Congrats to the Horns fans on winning the B12 title!

Now the question I have for all of y’all, do you still want Pierce fired?

Comment

Where are all the guys that wanted Pierce fired? The man knows baseball and has to deal with a bunch of BS from the alumni and fan base every year. Congrats to the Horns on winning the Big 12 champs!

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Caught the Horns and Neers on radio driving home. Craig Way may be nerdy but he makes video obsolete. We’re lucky to have him.

Hope Tanner Witt can find something today. He’s had a long road.

Craig Way is very well respected for his work with horns football, and rightfully so. But he absolutely shines calling baseball. It’s stream of consciousness poetry…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                            Where are all the guys that wanted Pierce fired? The man knows baseball and has to deal with a bunch of BS from the alumni and fan base every year. Congrats to the Horns on winning the Big 12 champs!

You watch your first game today? Where have you been?

I don’t remember seeing your posts here when they were blowing lead after lead in the 9th… just tonight after they backed into a meaningless big 12 win.

Are you gonna be here when the bullpen gets them sent home???

No, you’re not.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-20-2023, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                You watch your first game today? Where have you been?

I don’t remember seeing your posts here when they were blowing lead after lead in the 9th… just tonight after they backed into a meaningless big 12 win.

Are you gonna be here when the bullpen gets them sent home???

No, you’re not.

All the other stuff aside and no relation to your discussion with Grant2, how does one back in to a conference win by sweeping the #6 team in the nation and first place in the Big 12 conference going in? Backing in to me is somebody else defeating the team you overtake to put you in the #1 position. In my opinion, they certainly did something to earn this one this weekend as much as they tried to throw it away over the past few weeks …
                                Last edited by Smart; 05-21-2023, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X