Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
    38 - 23 . . Nothing of importance . .
    Print your cups while LSU polishes their championship trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Print your cups while LSU polishes their championship trophies.
      It was . . "Nothing of importance" . .

Comment

Less than 50 days now. Thank you Jesus.

Comment

OTOP on Twitter: "Y’all thought this man wanted to coach at Northwestern?? https://t.co/cfhQwcdrBo" / Twitter

Shrimp Boat Captain enjoying his millions

Comment

Haha i love seeing the PAC12 crumble. Their commissioner has just about singlehandedly sunk that conference with terrible leadership.

Comment

Lets Gooooooo!

Comment

Good for the Big 12. Take the Arizona's and Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Haha i love seeing the PAC12 crumble. Their commissioner has just about singlehandedly sunk that conference with terrible leadership.
                  He has done a bad job, but he replaced Larry Scott who really sunk the conference.

Comment

Rumors of Gary Patterson rejoining the Texas staff..... anyone with anything on this? I'd love to see it, but at some point there might be "too many cooks in the kitchen"

Comment

Is there 1 app I can use to stream games this season. I fired cable after last season and am wondering what the streamers do.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        Is there 1 app I can use to stream games this season. I fired cable after last season and am wondering what the streamers do.
                        I think Fubo probably has the best channel selection for college football.

Comment

I did Youtube TV last year, worked well

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Good for the Big 12. Take the Arizona's and Utah.
                            I cant even keep up with all the rumors but i would like to see Arizona join for sure. One thing i don't understand (i do but i don't) is SMU wanting to join that ****show out west. I get playing some larger teams but most of those teams will be long gone when it's said and done, Seems the better play would be keep building get a better at football and basketball vs P5 caliber teams and make the jump when you're ready to compete, like TCU did, Those 2 programs are night and day at the point of considering the jump to P5 whereas TCU flat out earned it by winning.

Comment

Man, this thread is all but dead with only 30 days til season starts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                Man, this thread is all but dead with only 30 days til season starts!!
                                Not much to talk about....

Comment

Working...
                                X