Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Projection based on what? Ewers had a pretty decent year. Weigman came on midyear and ended up with a win over a top 5 program. Tech qb has talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
      Projection based on what? Ewers had a pretty decent year. Weigman came on midyear and ended up with a win over a top 5 program. Tech qb has talent?
      I guess numbers from games played, poise and personal opinion. All bias aside, if im going into battle and have to choose, I take Shough over Ewers. Shough more seasoned and has seen a lot and been in big games. Again i'd be happy with both but think Shough's experience might give the upper hand assuming all things equal. Could also be due to Tech having 2 QB's that could confidently start. Tech QB has talent?? Lol their QB room is stacked.

Comment

Here with some generic rah rah to pad my count.

Good to see some optimism outside the Capitol City.

There’s plenty of it in Austin.

June coolaid is always refreshing.

Fun times. Buckle up.

Comment

Legdog en la casa wey.

I think I'll take the Texas QB room.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Legdog en la casa wey.

I think I'll take the Texas QB room.

The graphic didn't have anything to do with 'QB Room'.......it was top QB. I would say it's currently wide open. Tech has certainly been the most overhyped team this offseason for some reason. Prolly just Vegas asserting its dominance I expect Ewers to make a big jump this year and be the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
              Morning ladies….

They could use this same graphic for STD's.

Comment

Hard to get laid in glittery overalls with bubble letters no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Hahaha an Aggie wants to stand on his soapbox and chirp after being ranked preseason #5, losing to App St., failing to make a bowl and not even a divisional conference championship in over 24 years lol. It's been a bumpy stretch for us that we are coming out of but don't forget that little team out West owned yall the last 30 years.
                  LOL....only going back 30 years? Why?

Your teams last conference championship was in 1955. I'd hush and enjoy the Big18 or 19 whatever it is for the rest of your lives.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    At least we don't marry our cajun sisters

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      At least we don't marry our cajun sisters

Louisiana is Arkansas on the water.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        The graphic didn't have anything to do with 'QB Room'.......it was top QB. I would say it's currently wide open. Tech has certainly been the most overhyped team this offseason for some reason. Prolly just Vegas asserting its dominance I expect Ewers to make a big jump this year and be the guy
                        Yeah but all 3 of ours may be better than their guy. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Yeah but all 3 of ours may be better than their guy. Lol
                          Yet to be determined. The "one" who's been there a minute ain't worth a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            They could use this same graphic for STD's.
                            This is an underrated post.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Bud lite . .

Comment

Yell Leaders in overalls or male cheerleaders in polyester unis.

Comment

Working...
                                X