Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Buckeyes vs Aggies
    absolutely! No way aggy doesn't get there...

Comment

Funkytown had 9 fellows invited to the combine. Explains a lot. There will be a reversion no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
        This list was from last August and had us at 18. I know for a fact that we have had three major contributors come into the fold since then. I am sure there are others that I am not privy to as well. Just to be clear-I am NOT one of those said contributors!!! LOL Still have to actually coach 'em up and win games in the end though. But X's & O's are dang sure is easier when you have the Jimmy's and Joe's.

https://www.on3.com/nil/news/on3s-to...l-collectives/
        I know they hosted the top 100 recruits so they get a first hand look at the top talent in the area.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Yes sir. $50 million each to exit, negotiated down from about 90 million each. The deal is done. They’ll make a fortune in the SEC. July 1, 2024.

They won’t pay the fee either, they’ll simply forego Big 12 revenue in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Chad C; 02-09-2023, 07:56 PM.

Comment

BK break up
              LSU Head Football Coach Brian Kelly has filed for divorce from his wife of 28 years.

Comment

Part of the deal to make Fox happy. Michigan will host Texas in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                  BK break up
                  LSU Head Football Coach Brian Kelly has filed for divorce from his wife of 28 years.

Oh hell....He's gonna be free for the co-eds like Coach O

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Yes sir. $50 million each to exit, negotiated down from about 90 million each. The deal is done. They’ll make a fortune in the SEC. July 1, 2024.

They won’t pay the fee either, they’ll simply forego Big 12 revenue in December.

So much for all the recruits will be leaving talk because they won't be going to the SEC in '24 by our fellow SEC state mates..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      She was probably tired of him grinding on recruits!

Comment

So much for all the recruits will be leaving talk because they won't be going to the SEC in '24 by our fellow SEC state mates..

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                          She was probably tired of him grinding on recruits!

lol that too!

Comment

I hope not..... But, dem womens down der' can cast spells on'ya.... Dat gris-gris strong....
                            Dats how Livie Dunne get all dat muneee do'on der'...[emoji1787]

Comment

Strong gone

University of Miami assistant coach Charlie Strong told ESPN on Thursday that he would not return to the Hurricanes' staff in 2023 after being passed over for the defensive coordinator job.

Comment

Either join the conference or not. I'm tired of reading weekly updates about their TV contracts. **** has been old!

Comment

Working...
                                X