No announcement yet.

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you sec honks, I saw where Texas was one of the top 10 schools likely to win a natty this year. Before you reply, let me restring my rod with 200 pound test line. Those snapping turtles and gars are easy to catch.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      For all you sec honks, I saw where Texas was one of the top 10 schools likely to win a natty this year. Before you reply, let me restring my rod with 200 pound test line. Those snapping turtles and gars are easy to catch.

We can put that on a cup for you.

Comment

Or on the wall of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          No way in hell you can talk smack on our 23’ schedule. Rice, Wyoming, BYU, and Kansas to name a few on an awfully weak home slate. Only have to travel out of state for 2 games all season. Y’all’s best chance for the CFP is this year. Take advantage because your tune and chances take a hit in 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I guess we will see.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            At the end of the day when your in a P5 conference, sos doesn’t mean ****! You have to win games… period!

Jere? Idiot!
            Personal insults are frowned upon in this establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Personal insults are frowned upon in this establishment.

Facts are now insults? Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Facts are now insults? Dang!

Just a heads up.. Lotta folks have ridden the lightning calling somebody an idiot. Myself included way back when. That seems to be an infraction trigger word.

Comment

Ags land a QB. Recruiting momentum is real. We getting errrrbody. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Ags land a QB. Recruiting momentum is real. We getting errrrbody. Again.
                    He’s fluffy just like the Texas commit. Save your silliness for something a little better chase

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                      He’s fluffy just like the Texas commit. Save your silliness for something a little better chase
                      Chose Ags over Bama and Penn State. Looks like Reggie McNeal, improved.

#errrrrrbody

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Chose Ags over Bama and Penn State. Looks like Reggie McNeal, improved.

#errrrrrbody
                        That’s not saying much. McNeal was poo cheese

Comment

Lol. Reggie NcNeal is better than Vince Young they said.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Lol. Reggie NcNeal is better than Vince Young they said.

I would say they were about equally talented.

Comment

Much has been made of the high volume of transfers that left A&M following the season. I think this is interesting and kind of reinforces the fact that most of the transfers weren’t major contributors to last year’s team. (Obviously a few were projected contributors for the future…provided they would have stayed out of trouble.)

The flip side of this, of course, is how much returning production should a 5-7 team really want! LOL!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Just a heads up.. Lotta folks have ridden the lightning calling somebody an idiot. Myself included way back when. That seems to be an infraction trigger word.

Yep. That’s an automatic.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X