College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
    Already got your excuse ready, huh? The only mud hole getting pounded in Austin is at the Glock rally!
    You went to Draggieland didn't you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I believe folks give too much credit to the quarterback position for wins and too much blame for losses. If the offensive line don't block and receivers don't catch the ball it really doesn't matter who the quarterback is... Now, that guy can't get back there a fumble snaps and throw pick 6'es. Build the defense and the running game but that's a little cliche and boring, I guess....[emoji848]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
        Well, I believe folks give too much credit to the quarterback position for wins and too much blame for losses. If the offensive line don't block and receivers don't catch the ball it really doesn't matter who the quarterback is... Now, that guy can't get back there a fumble snaps and throw pick 6'es. Build the defense and the running game but that's a little cliche and boring, I guess....[emoji848]

So you disagree with the tsips that say they would have beat Bama if their mullet headed qb didn't get tackled? You're going to trigger the trolls!

Comment

You mean like Aggy saying they would have won the Natty if King didn't get hurt even though he sucks and isn't on the team anymore?

Lmfao.

Boy you so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
            So you disagree with the tsips that say they would have beat Bama if their mullet headed qb didn't get tackled? You're going to trigger the trolls!
            Whoa, big fella....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... This is a generic formula to build a team... Allowing your back up quarterback is able to come in and manage the game by simply handing off the football is an easy path to victory.... However, too many teams in this era of football are overly reliant on the quarterback to win games... 7v7 is the virus causing this disease....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

How I see it playing out right now is like this, Texas 9-3 floor and 11-1 ceiling, A&M 6-6 floor and 9-3 ceiling. Texas has a much easier schedule and the Big 12 won't be any better. A&M has an extremely tough schedule @ Miami, Tennessee, Ole Miss, LSU.
              Miami, Auburn, Arkansas, South Carolina, and both Mississippi schools are all 50/50 games. Don't think A&M beats Bama or LSU next year.
              I don't think Texas beats Bama in Bama but outside of that not many games on that schedule should be tough. Thinking Tech, TCU, Kstate, and BYU might be the 50/50 games but we get 3 of those at home. Should be big 12 title year for Texas and a playoff berth imo

Comment

Lol at Aggy with a tough schedule.

Miami
                New Mexico
                ULM
                ACU

4 automatic wins. Only need two conference wins to be bowl eligible. That's how the SEC is set up to get more bowl eligible teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Miami
                  New Mexico
                  ULM
                  ACU

4 automatic wins. Only need two conference wins to be bowl eligible. That's how the SEC is set up to get more bowl eligible teams.

It's tougher than ours Bob and Miami won't be Automatic.

Comment

Negative.

It wasn't last year either. Most on jere don't understand how schedule strength works.

Comment

Negative.

It wasn't last year either. Most on jere don't understand how schedule strength works.

At the end of the day when your in a P5 conference, sos doesn’t mean ****! You have to win games… period!

Jere? Idiot!

Comment

Also, the big12 made such a good showing in the playoffs last year!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                          Which SEC team tied with Vanderbilt in the SEC standings?

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Miami
                            New Mexico
                            ULM
                            ACU

No way in hell you can talk smack on our 23’ schedule. Rice, Wyoming, BYU, and Kansas to name a few on an awfully weak home slate. Only have to travel out of state for 2 games all season. Y’all’s best chance for the CFP is this year. Take advantage because your tune and chances take a hit in 2025.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              No way in hell you can talk smack on our 23’ schedule. Rice, Wyoming, BYU, and Kansas to name a few on an awfully weak home slate. Only have to travel out of state for 2 games all season. Y’all’s best chance for the CFP is this year. Take advantage because your tune and chances take a hit in 2025.

Don’t do that to him! That pea brain is already overworked and pickled!

They will get what they deserve come 2025!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X