Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
    You talking about tcu?
    They finished second?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      They finished second?

Yep. TCU had a good year. What the hell did your other team do? Talking **** like were anything decent. Change your avatar again.

Comment

They finished second?

To who?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          To who?
          Second to Kstate?

Comment

Lol

Comment

5-7

Lmfao

Y'all quit being Jealous of TCU and Baylor. It's a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Not saying anything negative about A&M but I don't see them being but 4th best in the SEC at best. Am I missing something? UGA, Bama, LSU, A&M? I guess they could jump ahead of LSU and finish 3rd but don't see them close to a playoff team next season. Maybe in 2024.
                I really do not think you are missing anything at all. Kind of like the “experts” ranking them 6th last season when there was almost zero QB experience during a previous regular season and a whole bunch of young starters. Only the morons would rank them 6th to start last season. Call me too realistic but I could see 7-5 or 8-4 easily. Let’s think this over.....if Weigman gets hurt at QB.......who else do they have? Who would all of the sudden lead them to victory because it does start with the QB at A&M. I want to see them do well...........Not trying to be a debbie-downer but...

Comment

Preseason rankings are stupid! By week 2 everything changes.

Comment

I know but we had to listen to the college football groupies actually comment on losses versus a #6 ranking. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the Aggies were just not that good last year. The QB role was a huge part of that....plus the Offensive line being wrecked to begin the season. Call it bad luck but the dominoes fell the wrong way.

Comment

Check the schedule rankings and bowl records.

If y'all wanna go let's go.

Speaking of schedule y’all should be playoff bound this year. Y’all’s schedule is trash. Especially at DKR. It will get real in 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        Not saying anything negative about A&M but I don't see them being but 4th best in the SEC at best. Am I missing something? UGA, Bama, LSU, A&M? I guess they could jump ahead of LSU and finish 3rd but don't see them close to a playoff team next season. Maybe in 2024.
                        Bama will be beat up by the time ya'll play them. Texas will pound a mud hole in bama azz, unless of course, they can get another cheap shot on Texas QB in the first qtr and put him out for a few weeks.
                        Hook Em

Comment

Especially when Appalachian State is on our schedule in week two!!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Bama will be beat up by the time ya'll play them. Texas will pound a mud hole in bama azz, unless of course, they can get another cheap shot on Texas QB in the first qtr and put him out for a few weeks.
                            Hook Em
                            Already got your excuse ready, huh? The only mud hole getting pounded in Austin is at the Glock rally!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                              19 of 22 starts back from last year. If this team isn't in the conversation at the end of the year, it won't be because of a lack of talent!
                              Ags will be in the mix. Petrino will take the offense to a whole new level.

Comment

Well shoot. I thought my first bite would be from a mullet or a carp but looks like a dang on snapping turtle done swallowed the hook.

Comment

Working...
                                X