No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to keep it quick this AM before meetings started.

53 mins /// 760 cals /// 153 BPM

Seated DB shoulder Press /// planks
    DB shoulder shrugs /// Y-Raises /// mountain climbers
    DB arnold press /// Single Arm DB cleans

Lots of high knees mixed in to try and keep the HR up

Believe tomorrow is LEGS but they are still tender from my Run Saturday so wouldn't be surprised if it turns into Arms and Back.... lol

Comment

Arms, back and traps done today…

legs and core mañana…

Comment

Man, I got in late this morning! I changed things up just so I could get 'er done. Chest and back supersets 3X8-10 and pretty darn heavy. I've finally stopped sweating!

Incline DB chest press/neutral grip lat pulldown
        Incline DB chest press one notch lower/bent over BB row/incline leg raise
        Bench press/Low row
        Straight arm rope pulldown/DB fly/med ball sit ups

Comment

Back and Bi’s done!

Legs mañana

Comment

Sleep is still meh.... Snoozed all my early alarms apparently so legs for lunch it is.

Hope everyone gets theirs today!

"A dream is nothing if it is always left on the pillow"

"Everyone is a champion when they are not tired. Those who show up and put in the time and effort even when they are tired are the true champions."

Let's go!

Comment

Other than waking up at 0200, I slept pretty well. The gym was pretty crowded this morning and it made my usual routine a little difficult, but I managed to make it work. Arms and legs today. 4X8-10

Bells of steel squat/BB curl/med ball situp
              Deadlift/preacher curl/ab roller
              Seated leg curl/tricep pushdown/Cable curls with rope
              Prone leg curl/overhead rope extension/spider curl

Chest and back are on the menu for tomorrow.

Comment

So far I've rode 42.5 miles over the last 2 days and will try and get another 20 or so tonight. I'm starting to fell better on the bike after being off for so long but my fitness is coming back.

Comment

Solid work out over lunch.

17 mins of stairs lvl 14 to warm up

-DB RDL's // DB Goblet squats // decline crunches
                  -Mch leg ext // Body squats
                  -BB Dead lift (worked up to 415' which is the first time attempting over 400 in 2 years)
                  -BB Squats 2-225 for 8 and 6 reps with a deep pause and hold on the first rep and the last rep of each set

Cool down was a mile jog for 8'40"

Tomorrow is Chest and Tri's

Comment

Either a rest day or I will knock out a 2-3 run this evening.

Really wanting to keep working out but need to force myself to rest every now and then! Just have to behave eating wise on the off days!

Comment

I slept so hard I don't even remember it! I wish I could put a string of those together. Gym was crowded again this morning. People getting ready for speedo season I suppose. I had to adjust for the influx of people, but still got it done. Chest and back 4X8-10 with abs thrown in.

Bench press/t-bar row neutral grip/ab roller
                      Incline DB press/lat pull down wide supinated grip/med ball sit up
                      DB fly/v-bar pull down
                      Straight arm rope pulldown/hanging leg raise

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Wife bought the TRX Elite System Suspension Training package. I did a workout with it last night and it was different but pretty darn cool. I may do them on my non-lifting days here and there when I have the desire for more volume. It hooks nicely to my power rack and with the weights on the back of the rack, it doesn't budge, even with my fat butt on it.

I started dabbling with weights and building our home gym back in mid-December. I got serious about it in early-mid January. I am currently down 25 lbs from mid-December, with the majority coming after the first of the year. I am still struggling with eating, but I am doing better than I was before starting this venture. My realistic goal is to lose 50lbs in 2023 but my ultimate goal is 50 lbs by our cruise in July. We'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Either a rest day or I will knock out a 2-3 run this evening.

Really wanting to keep working out but need to force myself to rest every now and then! Just have to behave eating wise on the off days!

And I completely failed at this yesterday....

Chest and Tri's for lunch later today and maybe a 1-2 mile run also.

Hope everyone gets theirs today!!!!!!

"If you do not fail you are not even trying. To get something you have never had you have to do something you never have done." - Denzel!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie182 View Post
                            Wife bought the TRX Elite System Suspension Training package. I did a workout with it last night and it was different but pretty darn cool. I may do them on my non-lifting days here and there when I have the desire for more volume. It hooks nicely to my power rack and with the weights on the back of the rack, it doesn't budge, even with my fat butt on it.

I started dabbling with weights and building our home gym back in mid-December. I got serious about it in early-mid January. I am currently down 25 lbs from mid-December, with the majority coming after the first of the year. I am still struggling with eating, but I am doing better than I was before starting this venture. My realistic goal is to lose 50lbs in 2023 but my ultimate goal is 50 lbs by our cruise in July. We'll see!

Congratulations sir and good luck! Eating is the hardest part and I hit it in waves were I string together 2-4 good months and then slack for a couple months. If you can reduce the snacking, reduce the drinking and stay in a solid negative 500-800 calorie deficit you should be good!

Then again you can see my previous post about screwing up the drinking and eating parts numerous times and the frustration that comes with it

Comment

I didn't make it today. Sleep was hard tom come by last night.

Comment

I was suckered into a F45 workout this morning.

Solid pace and fun!

Back and Bi’s mañana

Comment

Working...
                                X