No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good gym day for sure. Upped the weight to near max and did my best to get as many as I could, but sticking to the 5X5 plan. Bench press wound up being 5X3, but the rest of the workout I got them all. I'm definitely going to feel it later.

Bench press/t-bar row/med ball situps
    Incline bench on smith machine/weighted pullups
    DB fly/low row
    Hanging leg raise/ab roller

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Going to have to try and make it over lunch today.

My sleep has been absolutely terrible the last 30-40 days. Changed up some of the sleep meds I am on and it has made it 3x's worse this last 10-12 days so I stopped everything. Last 4 nights in a row I have been waking up absolutely wide awake 2-3 hours after falling asleep and taking hours to doze back off.

Absolutely sucks but owell.

Comment

Legs and core done this past Mondayā€¦

Chest, shoulders and traps yesterdayā€¦

Back, biceps and triceps todayā€¦

Comment

Made it this evening for shoulders!

Comment

Iā€™m still working diligently on my core and lower body. I have managed to play(not well) 4 rounds of golf pain free. In the past two weeks. 2 months ago I seriously thought I was going to be forced to give up the game because of my degenerative disk in my lower back. I couldnā€™t be more pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is either going to be a full rest day or just a cardio day with a 2-3 mile run.

Manana is suppose to be legs and core!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Today is either going to be a full rest day or just a cardio day with a 2-3 mile run.

Manana is suppose to be legs and core!
                NOPPPPPEEEEEEE

Ended up knocking out legs over lunch! There will be a better excuse for missing a day down the road but just being tired isn't good enough!

20 mins of stairs at lvl 13 to warm up

DB Rdl's // Body squats
                Angled hack squats // decline crunches
                Leg Ext // decline weighted twist
                Planks and V ups to wrap it up

55 mins // 825 cals // 158 BPM

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Iā€™m still working diligently on my core and lower body. I have managed to play(not well) 4 rounds of golf pain free. In the past two weeks. 2 months ago I seriously thought I was going to be forced to give up the game because of my degenerative disk in my lower back. I couldnā€™t be more pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I did give up golf for 12 years. My back would hurt so bad after playing that I could hardly walk. I picked up golf again this past summer, played 3 or 4 rounds and it was ugly. It's getting better though. I've got the same issues with my back. Herniated L5-L1, S1 and stenosis in the L4 and L1 nerve channels. I get epidurals in my back which have helped a bunch.

I made today a rest day since I got home late last night.

Comment

I got to bed early last night and the storm made for some good sleep! Got in the gym this morning and tried to make up for missing yesterday, but couldn't quite get everything done that I would have like to. It was still a good gym day! 3 sets on the heavy side and getting all the reps I could get.

Incline DB chest press/preacher curl/prone leg curl
                    Incline DB chest press one notch lower/leg extension
                    Bench press/seated leg curl
                    Super squat/pec deck fly/seated BB curl
                    Bells of steel squat/arm blaster curls

Hitting the links tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Aiming for back and bi's over lunch today.

Looking to implement a couple new movements this go round.

Comment

Back and Bi’s was awesome yesterday

Visiting the parents in Helotes and just cranked out a 5 mile run maintaining a 855’ pace

Not sure what tomorrow brings. If I’m wheels up early then I’ll probably do a chest and tri session in the afternoon.

Comment

Chest and tri’s done!

Shoulders and core tomorrow!

Comment

Chest and shoulders done this evening…

Will hit arms and back maƱana…

Comment

100 navy seals 5 days a week. Monday morning get some!

Comment

Last night was the worst night of sleep ever. Needless to say I didn't make it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X