• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Sunday and Monday off…

Did chest, back and core Tuesday

Shoulder, traps and core yesterday….

Legs and arms today….

Comment

I missed a couple of days due to being out of town, but made it in this morning for chest and back. 5X5 heavy today.

Seated wide grip chest press/lat pull down
      Bench press/neutral grip row
      Incline DB chest press/seated row pronated grip

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Legs done… no energy to do arms so I called it a workout… will try to add a run and arms later on or mañana…

Comment

Legs today, done and cardio. No sane person enjoys leg day….

Comment

Arms and core done earlier today…

Comment

Back, biceps and cardio done early this morning. Loaded up and gone for a week of killing stuff. Next week’s workouts will be: javelina hammer curls, 61.5 lb one arm vertical rows and thermal burpees super set with hog hang clean…. For time

Comment

Laziness beat me on Friday and Saturday was an off day as I was out of town at a friends ranch. Yesterday however I had to do something to offset the awesome food and drinking so I cranked out a run. Pushed myself because I am thinking of doing the woodlands half marathon in a couple weeks.

Did 8 miles and maintained a 8.45min pace. Didn’t have my running shoes so going to try and do another 7-8 mile jog and if my feet/calves hold up better then I’ll give the 13 miles a whirl.

Comment

Saturday did chest and back…
                  Sunday did shoulders, traps and triceps…

Will try to do legs and biceps later today…

Comment

Legs and biceps done… hope to get a run or bike ride in later

Comment

Knocked out a quick shoulder and core set over lunch

Tomorrow is suppose to be legs by I know mine wont be ready so back and bi's it is

Comment

Got back into it this morning, got 2.89 miles in 30 Minutes and then knocked out chest and core.

Tomorrow I'll need to drag myself out of bed at 0430-0500 and get my workout in before I head out to Midland.

Comment

Made it in yesterday on "Not My President's Day" for chest and back I took it a little lighter than usual and kept the reps high. I was playing golf yesterday afternoon and didn't want to be all stoved up.

Today was arms and leg supersets 5X5 and it was a good heavy day.

Preacher curl/cable pushdown
                          Leg extension/seated leg curl
                          BB curl/overhead rope extension
                          Sled leg press/calf raise/prone leg curl
                          Hammer curl bar/cable pushdown supinated grip

Helter skelter tomorrow!

Comment

Slept in which was much needed this AM.

Lunch will be back and bi's

Comment

Doing a rest day today.

Bumped up some of my sleep meds and its killing me.... Feels like someone spent all night taking a sledge hammer to my head so looks like I will be having to change that up....

Comment

I got shoulders and ads done this morning with some light deadlifts for good measure. Pretty sure I'm going to regret the ab work.

Comment

Working...
                                X