2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    I’ve been focused on cure almost exclusively this month. My lower back problems are dissipating. I took about 70 swings today with various golf clubs and I’m not hobbling around like I used to last fall. I’m going to keep my focus on core and functional strength exercises for February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Core is very underrated imop. It’s has helped not only my lower back but glutes, hams and upper back neck tightness. Pt’s have told me in the past that I’m wound tighter top to bottom than anyone they have ever worked on and emphasizing more core has definitely helped. Keep up the great work guys and help get more people in the gym.

Comment

Letsssss gettttt ittttt

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Letsssss gettttt ittttt
        Back and Bi's done

65 mins /// 900 cals // 153 BPM

Left hammy alittle iffy from legs the other day.....

Shoulder and core tomorrow and then down south on the border hunting for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Core is very underrated imop. It’s has helped not only my lower back but glutes, hams and upper back neck tightness. Pt’s have told me in the past that I’m wound tighter top to bottom than anyone they have ever worked on and emphasizing more core has definitely helped. Keep up the great work guys and help get more people in the gym.

Yup. It's really hard to do other activities correctly when you don't have the core muscles to stabilize yourself. It's not about having a 6 pack. It's about posture, bracing and form.

Comment

Ugh! still spitting out mucus from a head cold… last work out was Sunday and I only got through half of that as I had zero endurance.

Comment

The roads were clear enough for me to make it in this morning. I slipped and fell on the ice at home on Tuesday and I've got one heck of pain in my lower back/arse from landing on it. I got it done though.

DB bench press/bodyweight pullups/preacher curl/bilateral cable pulldown
              Incline Bench press/t-bar row/BB curl/overhead rope extension
              Pec deck fly/supinated grip low row/cable pushdown/spider curls

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Been slacking on reporting. But not on putting in the reps. Was blessed to have recovered at record Pace. I modified everything currently to 100% machines vs free weights just to keep going and I feel great! I’ve always got good results from machines, although I love free weights I want to stay injury free. Will still avoid some leg exercises and a few core at this time. I feel 100%…. But I know I ain’t, so I got to check the ego at the door

Results are still moving fast and I crushed and surpassed my weekly goal again! Weight is falling fast, strength is going up and definition is coming back.

Another 2 lbs down this week and currently at 192!……. 18 down since Jan 1

Comment

Knocked out a solid hour session of shoulders and core first thing this morning.

Headed to Deep South Texas for a weekend of chasing deer so hopefully I keep my food consumption somewhat in check and hoping I also sneak in at least one jog in tomorrow or Sunday.

Comment

Chest and back done… took a week off since I was running a head cold… it was great to get back after it but wow do I feel worn down now…

Comment

Yesterday turned into a rest day

Just finished a insane leg and cardio workout

45 mins of stairs
                      50 mins of legs
                      4.25 mile jog

2050 cals // 125 mins // 167 BPM

I’m fried

Comment

Shoulders and traps done earlier today

Comment

NO way in hell I was doing another workout within 12hrs of yesterdays session. Going in during lunch for chest and tri's

Comment

Put together a 18' grain bin gazebo this weekend, 1,500 bolts and 500 times up and down the ladder. Then yesterday I rode 31 miles on the bike. I'm sore!

Comment

Awesome Chest and Tri workout for lunch

Planning on Back and Bi's first thing in the AM.

Comment

Legs done… will knock out arms and core mañana

Comment

Working...
                                X