Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    San Augustine County Lease with 6 Spots Open on 6,500+ Acres for MLD

6 spots open for the 2023-2024 season to join. The Lease sits on 6,687 acres in San Augustine/Sabine Counties between the Angelina and Sabine National Forests. Just north of the Sam Rayburn, you can be at the lake in 15-20 minutes, and casting in 30 or if the thought of Cajun fun strikes you, you can reach Toledo Bend Reservoir in about 40 minutes. Our land consists of ravines, creeks, small tanks, thick hardwood, clear-cuts, and pine areas. We have main roads, off roads, logging roads, and ATV trail roads. We are a year-round lease that runs from March 1st until Feb 28th. We are a family-oriented lease and it is our goal to make it affordable for families to be able to hunt on an MLD level 3. All for an affordable price. you and your family (spouse and children under the age of 18) can hunt under your membership. we are currently showing for 2023/2024 season call for an appointment.

Contact Method: 8329048223
    I spoke to this guy the other day. He seems to be a supper nice guy but has 72 family spots on a 6700 acre place. A little too crowded for me.

Comment

(2023 - 24) Year-Round Archery ​​​​(DEER LEASE) - (95.00 acres)
      La Salle County, Cotulla, Texas Contact Raul: 210-262-9599

Preferred For Serious Management Minded ARCHERY Hunters … (You Build it, You Manage it, You Hunt it)
      Landowner Asking Price: (4) BOW hunter LEASE at $2400.00 per hunter.
      2023-24 ARCHERY Lease Only - Available for 4-hunters, Compound BOWS Only, NO CROSSBOWS.
      * ​NO Other ADULT GUEST…, Only Spouse, or 16-year-olds or younger allowed as guest.
      ​1-GUEST Shooter/per Hunt allowed.
      Leasee will supply their own up to (2) Deer Blind, Deer Feeders, Protein Feeder, Feed and Trail Cameras
      Hunter Time Period - commences September 1st - February 28th.
      Lease is available for Whitetail Deer, Dove, Feral Wild Hog, and Predators., ABSOLUTELY NO TURKEY.
      Leasee shall follow all TPWD and the Ranch Owner's Hunting Rules and Regulations.
      All the Wild Feral Hogs and Predators you can harvest. (BUT NO NIGHT-TIME HUNTING whatsoever.)
      All harvested Wildlife/Predators are to be removed off the property.
      Absolutely:
      • NO Night-time Spotlighting on the Ranch, and
      • NO Thermal Equipment is to be on the ranch whatsoever.
      • NO TURKEY Harvest whatsoever by anyone during this lease tenure.
      Landowner and Ranch Manager will make sudden and periodic visits often.
      Both Ranch and Whitetail Deer Harvesting Rules and Regulations will be discussed and addressed by the Ranch Manager to the leasees.
      Any violation of any above ranch lease rule, condition or regulation will be grounds for Lease Hunter's termination.
      Below are Some Lease DEER HARVESTING Objectives to discuss and consider…
      ​ * One Trophy Buck per Leasee - 140 plus B&C or greater is consider a Great Whitetail Buck for anyone. ​
      ​ ​If your Guest shoots him that’s it for the Paid Leasee, So, discuss that with your guest.
      ​ * One Management Buck allotted per Leasee and per guest
      ​​(Any Mature 4.5-year-old 8–9-point Buck scoring less than 130 B&C)
      ​ * One Cull Buck allotted per Leasee and per guest - ​
      ​​(Any Mature Spike with 4-6" spikes with no forks or any 5 - 7 -point buck with a 13' inside spread)
      ​* One Mature Doe allotted per Leasee and per guest - Doe harvest allotted after the main "RUT" only

NOTE: Landowner and Ranch Manager will utilize this property for Spring Turkey Hunts in March/April
      Seems like a ton ‘o fun….

Comment

What the heck. He’s full of crap! I spoke to him several years ago and he was very adamant about needing a couple close to everyone’s age so they can party together!!!!
        We'll see.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Comment

Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahaha. Thong master is playing hard to get!

Comment

What the heck. He’s full of crap! I spoke to him several years ago and he was very adamant about needing a couple close to everyone’s age so they can party together!!!!
                Maybe he found a couple that partied harder than he was expecting!

Comment

Texas Panhandle Lease

1500 acres near McLean Tx .

Native grasses , Chinn oak , plumb thickets, quite a few cedar trees , some taller cotton woods . Good cover. Several small ponds.( some fish )

Good population of whitetails (have seen mule deer within 4miles on a separate lease ) pigs , turkeys , predators, dove .

Great secluded spot for camping area, will be power available for rv trailer ( no water yet but 1/4 mile away )

It’s nearly a turn key deal , nice blinds and feeders are in place basically ready to fill and hunt . Great potential.

Looking for a small group , family friendly. Let me know what you have .

$30000 a year (make offer, negotiable to the right group)

Would consider 3year (36 month) deal for $75000 total , pay Half up front and the other half in 18 months.

I have drone footage of property , pictures of blinds , short videos I can send .

Contact me directly , I will call back in the order received. 806-664-2450, ask about details on these pictures, or to schedule a time to look. Lots of references available.

Comment

I have 640acs for lease in schleicher county 10 mins from Eldorado. This is a great area lots of deer, Turkey, and dove with the occasional axis. This area is mesquite flats very heavy good cover. I DONT hunt this property but have hunted this area for 12 years and leased from this same family for 10 of those years. There is goats and sheep on the property. 3 sides are low fence. There is nice big pens and blinds in place. You will need to bring your own feeders. There is 4 areas to choose from. No ponds only water troughs on the place. I am helping the owner fill the lease there is a total of 3 spots on the lease all are available and I want a group to take ALL 3. You are allowed to bring your family and they will hunt off your limit. The limit per spot is 1 cull, 1 trophy (5.5 yrs or older) 2 does, 2 Turkey, and any pigs you see. They will allow any exotic you see to be taken as well but they don’t see a lot but there is a chance at them. This is a year round lease with very good potential. Camp has water and electricity and room for 1-2 RVs. There is an old bus that is there that can be used for camp as well. The group that got off had the place for 7 years but but a place in Junction and decided to let the lease go. I have pics of the blinds and pens as well as some of the lease. Approximate location is 1828 and CR 408. The total for the place is $3000 per spot total $9000 please only serious groups of 3 message me. Oh and bow hunting is allowed. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
                      I have 640acs for lease in schleicher county 10 mins from Eldorado. This is a great area lots of deer, Turkey, and dove with the occasional axis. This area is mesquite flats very heavy good cover. I DONT hunt this property but have hunted this area for 12 years and leased from this same family for 10 of those years. There is goats and sheep on the property. 3 sides are low fence. There is nice big pens and blinds in place. You will need to bring your own feeders. There is 4 areas to choose from. No ponds only water troughs on the place. I am helping the owner fill the lease there is a total of 3 spots on the lease all are available and I want a group to take ALL 3. You are allowed to bring your family and they will hunt off your limit. The limit per spot is 1 cull, 1 trophy (5.5 yrs or older) 2 does, 2 Turkey, and any pigs you see. They will allow any exotic you see to be taken as well but they don’t see a lot but there is a chance at them. This is a year round lease with very good potential. Camp has water and electricity and room for 1-2 RVs. There is an old bus that is there that can be used for camp as well. The group that got off had the place for 7 years but but a place in Junction and decided to let the lease go. I have pics of the blinds and pens as well as some of the lease. Approximate location is 1828 and CR 408. The total for the place is $3000 per spot total $9000 please only serious groups of 3 message me. Oh and bow hunting is allowed. Thanks in advance.
                      I have a big list of interested parties so I’m going to consider it filled with the amount of people on my list thanks

Comment

I have openings on 2600 acre high fence ranch south of Brackettville. Deer, dove and quail. Some axis and blackbuck. You will need to feed corn year round and protein Feb-Sept. 10 spots on the 2600 ac. Designated blind spots 1/2 mile apart already established. Some blinds, pens, and feeders are in place, but I would plan on bringing your own equipment. You will also need to bring your own RV. You must be able to follow ranch rules and be management minded. 5 1/2 year old bucks only. $5200 per spot. Please PM me if you are interested. John Green
                        Additional information.
                        Ranch is MLD3. There is a covered skinning area with 4 electric hoists. A walk in cooler and a ice machine.
                        Ranch has Lindsey creek running through center with 3 tanks. There are two cisterns with water troughs as well.
                        John

Comment

4639 acre low fence ranch located southwest of Freer off of Hwy 2050. Lease is set up for 10 hunters...we currently have open spots for next season due to having to remove several of the hunters for various reasons. This is an opportunity to get on an established MLD3 low fence ranch that has...

4639 acre low fence ranch located southwest of Freer off of Hwy 2050. Lease is set up for 10 hunters...we currently have open spots for next season due to having to remove several of the hunters for various reasons.

This is an opportunity to get on an established MLD3 low fence ranch that has produced 150 and 160 class deer. You do have to hunt for them. If you are expecting to not put in the work and show up twice a year and shoot a trophy, a deer lease is really not for you...I'd recommend going to a game ranch on a guaranteed hunt.

We have an MLD3 permit for the ranch. Each member is allowed 1 trophy buck and 2 does. We shoot culls when they appear. Guests are allowed but shoot off a member's tags; however, A GUEST CANNOT SHOOT A TROPHY BUCK. There are additional tags for those guests that come in the offseason and help out on work weekends.

We have a main camphouse with screened in porch, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and pantry/laundry room. There are 3 cabins that each have 2 sets of beds and a bathroom. 2 members per cabin and 2 members per room in camphouse. Cabins are based on seniority. All cabins have electricity, a/c, bathroom, etc. We have a nice concrete cleaning rack area with 2 electric winches and a massive stainless steel table for processing game. There are 2 connex boxes for storing tools, wood, metal, etc for the blinds and feeders, and another connex box for storing all of the corn for the feeders. There is also a walk-in cooler which is currently not working so we use it for storing equipment.

There are 5 two-man blinds, 14 single-man blinds, and 12 corn feeders (10 with pens). We feed corn year round but turn the feeders down in the offseason. We are adding cottonseed this year at the feeder pens.

Price for year-round access is $5,840 per member + $1200 for the General Fund. Corn prices went up so the GF went up as well...and we are adding cottonseed this year. The General Fund is for the insurance policy, materials for blind maintenance, feeder pen panels, corn for the 12 feeders, cottonseed, etc. Shredding costs will be split amongst the members and paid in September at time of shredding...expect $250 to $350 each. Biologist really wants us to fly the ranch as well but not sure if we'll be doing that this year. That cost would be split amongst the members as well if we go that route.

As with any lease, there are rules that have to be followed. A few of the rules are: no loaded weapons in camp; there is no driving around the lease at night during deer season; all trips to the ranch have to be communicated with myself so I can relay it to the ranch manager; guests cannot shoot trophy bucks. I've heard of some leases that you have to get permission to shoot certain bucks...I don't require that BUT you are responsible for what you are shooting (trophies here are minimum of 5.5 years old, 140 gross B&C or better). Many members will video a buck and then take a picture of the camera screen with their phone and send it to myself and/or other members via text to get feedback. Heck, I even do it because it never hurts to get a second opinion and I don't want to make a mistake. Mistakes will be made. If a mistake is made, man up and bring it to camp rather than throwing it in the brush and/or trying to cover it up. There was only 1 mistake this past season and the member brought it in...the way it should be.

We all bring our families from time to time but not every time. We allow 1 guest per member per trip but they have to hunt with a member. We don't bring guests during peak season (Dec 15 - Jan 15). This is an old-school deer camp in South TX...the land and the camp is not for young children.

We are looking for long-term mgmt minded hunters that want to be part of a like-minded group that understand what it takes to grow big deer on a low fence ranch. Hunters have to be willing to come both in the off-season and during season to build/fix pens, fill feeders, etc.

If you can't follow rules, please go elsewhere. We have almost been kicked off the ranch as a group because of the actions of 1-2 members. We will be vetting new members as a result. Coming back every season is not a given

Comment

2800 MLD acres south of Brackettville, feeders, some stands in place. Camp site for RV's, electric by generator, water available. Ten spots, $4,500 per gun, renewable annually. Family, guest friendly, good management plan. Contact Frank at 210-364-2854, call or text for pics and info.

Comment

1,200 Ac. Burnet Co. Annual Lease. Access to water, elec.

Lease from 3/2023 to 1/2024 for 1,200 acres of a 2,100-acre ranch, with access to water, electricity, and a lake front. 512 588 9216

Comment

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1679
                                Date Listed: 2022-12-29
                                Owner's User ID: TexasCCBGame
                                Ranch name: Burgess Y Ranch
                                County: Cottle
                                Acres: 10000
                                Hunters: 10
                                Cost: $10 per hunter.
                                Lease Type: year-round
                                Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
                                Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds
                                Property description: Located 19 miles NE of Paducah, Texas, Y Ranch is open to seasonal hunting. Price of lease is dependent upon pasture size and number of guests. Please contact C. C. Burgess for all inquiries.
                                Lease description: Located 19 miles NE of Paducah, Texas, Y Ranch is open to seasonal hunting. Price of Lease is dependent upon pasture size and number of guests. Please contact C.C. Burgess for all inquiries. Phone: 806.681.5722 Email ccburgess.at.herringbancorp.com
                                As an FYI, I called about this lease and it was still available as of 3/14/23. His ad is a bit unclear but he’s looking for a group of 6-7 to fill a 3300 acre pasture. I didn’t get into any other details because of not having a group that can handle that size of land. He mentioned deer, hogs, waterfowl, turkeys. Hopefully someone can find a use for it. I would be open to working with a low drama group.

Comment

Working...
                                X