No announcement yet.

OH Ivie is about to get pounded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be dragging my kayak down. Just knowing you are fishing water with fish like that is exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      I do not own one.. I'm a recreational BASS fisherman.. I have Watched a few instructional videos on them.. I have no desire to own one.. Now if I was a crappie guide I would probably own a couple for obvious reasons..
      Livescope haters on TBH!! Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        Most people who buy them will never take the time to learn how to use them.
        I install 2-5 Live scope units a week. I agree with you. I guided for 37 years on Fork, and I know where lots of fish live. I’ve caught lots of big fish, ( pre scope) , and I’m still learning how to use the scope effectively. It is a crappie killing tool though.

Comment

I don’t care how you do it, you still have to get the nibble, set the hook, and land the fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I love mine

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

And I was fortunate enough to now own one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              So much fun! We have coupled Mega 360 with our Active Target (Lowrance live scope) and it’s a game changer!!!

My 16' square bow river Jon is beginning to look like that.

Two SI birds by the tiller, and a bird and garmin up front.

Comment

Of course it is.. Nothing wrong with just owing it.

Those expensive contraptions aren't flying off the shelves at record rates because they don't work..
                I do not own one.. I'm a recreational BASS fisherman.. I have Watched a few instructional videos on them.. I have no desire to own one.. Now if I was a crappie guide I would probably own a couple for obvious reasons..
                So you have zero subject matter expertise but felt the need to post. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  So you have zero subject matter expertise but felt the need to post. Got it.
                  I know enough about the subject to know they should be outlawed for BASS tournament fishing..
                  Oh it's coming.. Enjoy it while you can..

Comment

Watching videos gives you very little perspective on it.

If you haven't tried to position your boat correctly while the wind is blowing you around trying to target a fish that is moving all the while also trying to watch your bait to keep it above the fish you really have no true idea of how hard it can be. If the wind isn't blowing, yeah it can be pretty easy. When doesn't the wind blow in Texas?

It is cheating for filling a cooler up with crappie.
                    Last edited by adam_p; 12-17-2022, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I know enough about the subject to know they should be outlawed for BASS tournament fishing..
                      LOL you obviously don't know how the industry works, only tournaments it will get banned from are the old geezer club tournaments. Evolve or become irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                        LOL you obviously don't know how the industry works, only tournaments it will get banned from are the old geezer club tournaments. Evolve or become irrelevant.
                        Lol.. He is pointing at the weight and the worm.. Looks pretty hard to me..
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	24701104
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 12-18-2022, 06:11 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1113135[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]1113136[/ATTACH]

Comment

Yeah. Ok. You just sound bitter and ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                                Kinda reminds me of crossbow vs recurve.
                                No doubt which is more effective. Seems like tournaments need two categories.

I fish hard, but it is relaxing. Watching a computer screen is what I did for a living and that sounds intense.

Old irrelevant geezer out.

Comment

Working...
                                X