Lost knife someone found it but wont return it question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Why was your mom packing a shive in wallyworld?

So the State Trooper pulls over a car one night doing 69 in a 60. He walks ups, asks the 80yr old grandma for her info and she hands him her DL and her LTC.

The trooper nicely asks the old lady if she had a firearm in the vehicle. She tells him, “Of course I do. I have a G43X on my hip, a 1911 in a magnet mount under my steering wheel, a little derringer tucked into my sun visor, a 16” AR behind the seat, and a 870 with an extended tube in the trunk.”

The trooper says to the old lady, “I have to ask, what are you afraid of to be carrying around so much firepower?”

The old lady replies….”not a G*d D*#n thing.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ish gets real in the ville... She caries it as well as her little revolver everywhere.

Comment

He works for a Law Enforcement Agency. Is he an officer? If so I would and tell him that I was going to the Chief about this. He will give up the knife. If he is a civilian working for the Law Enforcement Agency then you need to go to his supervisor. I would go through every legal means to get that knife back for my mother.

Comment

The answer is in the question...

Comment

I'm in the hasn't had time crowd. If he wanted the knife, he wouldn't have tried to find the owner.

Comment

Give mom his number. If she’s like mine he’ll bring it to her in person to end it.

Comment

I gots some spare time to rattle a couple cages LOL

Sounds like you got the big dogs on it though!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  If I was someone who worked for the same agency the guy in possession did, He'd get tired of hearing his name come from me and he'd be getting it back to you. Its been 2 months.

Stop being a broke D and get it done
                  Made me laugh

Comment

Go tell his supervisor? Better tell his momma too.

Sounds important to you, tell your buddy to get it back for you. If he plays games, and it’s that important, drive there and talk to him yourself.

Comment

Strange for sure. If I were playing finders keepers you wouldn’t know I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
                        Give mom his number. If she’s like mine he’ll bring it to her in person to end it.
                        Lol! Mine would do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          You're one bad Mexican

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dude I just choked drinking my frosty beverage. That was funny.

Comment

The TBH brotherhood is alive and well and helping out. People have contacted him so now he knows his co workers know. He was supposed to drop it off with someone tonight but flaked out and said it would be in the mail tomorrow. I know life happens and things may not always be easy. But if you say you’re going to do something then do it. Don’t ghost people and then put the blame on someone else. I’ll let yall know what happens.

Comment

Watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Find out his number or address and give it to your mom. When she calls or shows up at his house, she can cause him great grief and/or embarrassment, and hence get the knife back where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X