Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Finally got the call from the AFT today .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally get to pick my G29 up that was stolen a few years ago . The last of the guys that got arrested with my gun in their possession got sentenced last week . Suppose to meet with the agent Friday .

Cool...

Comment

That's ridiculous it took that dang long.....

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
        That's ridiculous it took that dang long.....

Had to wait till all 5 people pled out or went to court . Covid delayed their court dates about 2 years . . Was picked up in a joint task force raid . ATF,DEA ,US marshals and the Gulf coast task force . Mine was one of several guns picked up . Along with a good amount of narcotics.

Comment

Glad to hear that you’re finally getting your pistol back.

Comment

Oh Wow!
            I guess its a good assumption that they cleared the gun from any potential shootings while not in your possession?

Comment

How many bodies does it have on it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Gutierrez View Post
                Oh Wow!
                I guess its a good assumption that they cleared the gun from any potential shootings while not in your possession?

I hope so . They have had it long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  Had to wait till all 5 people pled out or went to court . Covid delayed their court dates about 2 years . . Was picked up in a joint task force raid . ATF,DEA ,US marshals and the Gulf coast task force . Mine was one of several guns picked up . Along with a good amount of narcotics.
                  Did they return the narcotics too?

Had a pistol stolen form my truck in Texarkana a few years back. Never thought I'd see it again. I guess the thief sold or traded it on the streets and it wound up at a local pawn shop. I got my back within a few months of it being stolen. I didn't think I'd ever see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                    Did they return the narcotics too?

Had a pistol stolen form my truck in Texarkana a few years back. Never thought I'd see it again. I guess the thief sold or traded it on the streets and it wound up at a local pawn shop. I got my back within a few months of it being stolen. I didn't think I'd ever see it again.

From what I understand is they had a few kilos of powder and several ounces of crack

Comment

I went and dug out my paper work from the ATF . I was originally notified on 12/19/18 that it was recovered. And a few days later I got my letter saying I will get the gun back after the case was dissolved .

Comment

Good deal

Comment

I’m glad I never sold my 10mm ammo and mags . I’m super excited to get it back . Was my favorite pistol. Will have to make me another holster for it . Got plenty of Kydex and some leather laying around .

Comment

Just back from picking my pistol up. It’s still in great shape . My sights are not glowing anymore. Not sure if Im going to replace them or just mill it for optics . If I do decide to mill it , what optics do y’all recommend?

Comment

Working...
                            X