X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama View Post
    I can't imagine what it must take to recruit like that at 70 yrs old lol
    When Saban wants a player and has room on the roster he gets them plain and simple. Ricks the #1 DB in the country has been all LSU for a while now, supposedly way ahead of other teams. He commits this evening. Yesterday there was chatter Saban has been in his ear this week to come to Bama now all the experts are saying he's Bama bound and chances are they are correct. It's evident that when he wants a player bad they go there. Just look at the 5* kids he flipped yesterday. People like to say Bama just drops big bags of cash and im sure they do but when you have a proven winning system kids know they will have a chance to play for a title while there.

Comment

Bowen and Hicks may end up at OU after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        When Saban wants a player and has room on the roster he gets them plain and simple. Ricks the #1 DB in the country has been all LSU for a while now, supposedly way ahead of other teams. He commits this evening. Yesterday there was chatter Saban has been in his ear this week to come to Bama now all the experts are saying he's Bama bound and chances are they are correct. It's evident that when he wants a player bad they go there. Just look at the 5* kids he flipped yesterday. People like to say Bama just drops big bags of cash and im sure they do but when you have a proven winning system kids know they will have a chance to play for a title while there.
        Its called "A culture of winning" and I think has more weight than the green backs being thrown around.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          Its called "A culture of winning" and I think has more weight than the green backs being thrown around.
          Highly doubtful. Money talks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No doubt, Oregon didn't hold back.

Comment

Yep. Winning then gets guys to the next level which is what all these players think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Highly doubtful. Money talks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                agreed...winning comes second or third to cash with kids these days.
                1. money
                2. fame and attention
                3. winning

ac

Comment

LSU sees Ricks as their # 1 need and a day 1 starter at CB. Bama is on record saying they seem his as a rotational type guy and probably wouldn't start for 2-3 years and he's still going to end up picking Bama. Tells you all you need to know. When a coach can tell you every kid that has stayed here 4 years has won a championship it helps.

Comment

LSU entered the Early Signing Day Period with 25 commitments and closed out Wednesday with 25 signees. While the Tigers lost out on four-star cornerback Day

SEC early signing day rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                      LSU sees Ricks as their # 1 need and a day 1 starter at CB. Bama is on record saying they seem his as a rotational type guy and probably wouldn't start for 2-3 years and he's still going to end up picking Bama. Tells you all you need to know. When a coach can tell you every kid that has stayed here 4 years has won a championship it helps.
                      Kelly versus Saban, or Saban versus Kelly = Saban all day long and twice on Sunday.......no matter if money is a huge factor. Not even close when a coaching legend sits in your living room.

Comment

From the Twitter. Some of his lists are hit or miss.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-22-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          From the Twitter

That twatter account needs to be suspended

Comment

Tony Grimes to the good guys!

Comment

We definitely needed more Grimes!

Big get, with a lot of experience at a position of need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                                Tony Grimes to the good guys!

Boom! Huge portal get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X