sticker sighting-deer park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sticker sighting-deer park

white chevy 2500 turning to center street at 4:40 this afternoon..who was it

ttt

Comment

I thought I knew all the Deer Park stickers.....guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerhunter30 View Post
        I thought I knew all the Deer Park stickers.....guess not.
        Do you drive that red jeep behind you around DP?
        If it has a sticker I don't remember seeing it.
        I drive a white '97 F350 crew 4x4 and my son a black/silver trim Suburban w/THB stickers on both.
        We both live off Luella near the city service center.
        Hollar if ya see us.
        Rusty

Comment

roninrus1,
          Man, I guess I have not seen all the stickers. I have never seen yours and I'm in that area a lot. Our t-ball practice field has been at the service center on Luella the last two springs. I'll keep an eye out. The red jeep is not mine. It belongs to my uncle who lives in Gonzales and he's not a TBH'er. I hope that one day that red jeep is mine!

Comment

We are both in the section just north of the service center. Between the center and the concrete ditch that used to be a great frogging spot.
            If ya see either of us out stop and meet/greet.

Comment

Deer Park Sticker

On a white 2500. If it was a crew cab with a camper cap, it could have been Kdub

Comment

roninrus1

I have never seen you either. I drive a silver Ford Explorer Sport Trac and live right off of San Augustine near the beltway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattler View Post
                  roninrus1

I have never seen you either. I drive a silver Ford Explorer Sport Trac and live right off of San Augustine near the beltway.
                  Rattler, I believe you caught me in Fairmont/Bwy-8 Home Depot parking lot one day.
                  Thought you were in a smaller car with a child and no sticker on the back window.
                  I was in a white F-350 crew-cab, 4x4.
                  If it wasn't you it was someone who idolizes you and wants to be you cause he said he was Rattler from this site.
                  But being hard of hearing maybe I misunderstood.
                  Rusty

Oh yeah, ya'll' don't believe anything Bruce Smith says about me.

Comment

OK that's right I remember now it was me in or Corolla. I guess I do Idolize myself

Comment

Working...
                    X