Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else's wife snore like an angry gorilla ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    Mine does. At times I have her roll over. Other times I laugh it off. Sometimes it’s so loud she’ll double clutch it and wakes her up. Next time try reaching over and cupping the booger and she’ll come right outta it!
    I laughed out loud WAY too hard at this! Golden!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Sleep apnea

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
      Exactly what I was thinking.

Can lead poor sleep and to chronic fatigue.

Good luck MrsChuy.

Comment

Not sure. Even if she did I wouldn't be able to hear her with my hearing and my snoring. Even if I could it wouldn't matter to me.

Comment

Mine coughs all night long right in my ear. I've made her sleep on the couch all week. She tried to come back last night but I kicked her out about 1am.

Comment

No comment [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only after a bottle of wine and 5 Marlboro ultra lights. But I still love her.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Only during allergy season. Like an idling log truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                So about 9 months a year in texas?

Comment

Snoring aint near as bad as the farts, I would have never thought a human can fart so loud that the television shuts off on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    Snoring aint near as bad as the farts, I would have never thought a human can fart so loud that the television shuts off on its own.
                    Daaaang!

Comment

But it's gentle. No freight trains or chimps. More like someone out in the yard trying to start an old weed eater.

Comment

Any one else's wife snore like an angry gorilla ?

Haha I forgot I made this past. Y'all have my dying over here!

I like to video her in all her glorious drooling snore face And send it to her so she sees it when she wakes up.

With a little caption "Good morning beautiful! I hope you slept well......."

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I asked my wife if I should comment on this thread. I got THE LOOK ,

Comment

It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it bothers her that she does it. Me on the other hand....I wake myself up at times. She's claimed she can feel my snores through the headboard.

Yes, I have a CPAP. I just have to get better at wearing it.

Comment

My first thought is sleep apnea.

My CPAP changed my life.

Comment

I think it is one of the issues I'm having with not sleeping well. Besides her not being here after 35 years, I got used to hearing her snore. It's gone too.

Comment

Working...
                                X