Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m a God fearing man and hope to be welcomed into Heaven when my days here are done. I don’t think anyone of us truly know how we would respond if this was our child or grandchild.

While I admire the piece her grandfather put together, my emotions are such that I believe I would be trying to find a way to be imprisoned in the same facility he was in. I’ll leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They must have been planning on moving the POS to Ft Worth today. 287 southbound was crawling with law of every variety about 1:30 today when I came through. Probably 20 units or more.

Comment

People wouldn’t appreciate good without evil. People wouldn’t appreciate grace without transgression.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          They must have been planning on moving the POS to Ft Worth today. 287 southbound was crawling with law of every variety about 1:30 today when I came through. Probably 20 units or more.

Noticed the ramp to 287 was closed at that time.

Comment

I’ve stayed out of commenting on this thread because it breaks my heart and then it turned adversarial. But I’ve learned two things just reading through the thread: There are a a few of you who are much better Christian men than I am. There are a few others I want in my foxhole.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I’ve stayed out of commenting on this thread because it breaks my heart and then it turned adversarial. But I’ve learned two things just reading through the thread: There are a a few of you who are much better Christian men than I am. There are a few others I want in my foxhole.

And that's why God, in His infinite wisdom, did not create two God fearing men the same. I agree with your sentiment.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=curtintex;16540079]I’ve stayed out of commenting on this thread because it breaks my heart and then it turned adversarial. But I’ve learned two things just reading through the thread: There are a a few of you who are much better Christian men than I am. There are a few others I want in my foxhole.

X2

Comment

I have an 8 year old daughter. This has been a tough situation to follow and this thread has been a tough read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I agree, and although I've read this since it was posted, I also avoided commenting. I'll admit I'm far short of the folks mentioned in the second to last sentence, maybe someday I'll get to where they are. I admire those who can honestly say that they would be merciful. The grandfather is standing in those shoes right now, my hat is off to him for the message he put out...he's a bigger man than I am

I'll add this...ultimately concerning the things of this world, I feel that I have one job that is above all others, and it isn't even close. One extremely important job, and that is protecting my family. And I will do it at all costs. I've seen up close and personal the damage done by sick twisted monsters, and I have zero use for predators of any kind. Judge me how you wish, I'm okay with that, and hold no ill will towards anyone who does...the judgement of humanity is a price I am willing to pay. I will ask God for mercy in His infinite wisdom to judge me how He sees fit, and let the chips lie where they fall

I can't imagine being in the shoes this angels family are wearing today...it rips my heart to even think about it happening to my family

Comment

The grandfathers statement, WOW!!!
                      Heavy stuff..

Comment

Unfortunately often times the people we hear about committing crimes such as this are repeat offenders. Child molesters cannot be cured. They have an illness that's only curable through death. No different than a rabid dog. And that's how they should be dealt with. I don't care how many of these people "find Christ" in prison. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

And that's where I fall short I guess. If saying the Lord's name in vain is the same as torturing and killing a child in the eyes of the Lord I don't know if Heaven is the right place for me. You ain't supposed to question God but that's a question I'd have for him. If he walks through those pearly gates and I don't I suppose maybe I'll get what's coming to me. That's fine by me. If there is such a place I don't believe he's gonna be there.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 12-04-2022, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          It’s less about vengeance, torture, or hate…to me.

It’s about justice, prevention, and a deterrent. Like killing a coyote and hanging him on the fence.

This is exactly where I am.

Lots of folks walking among us that can do what is needed without a second thought or any remorse.

If your church is telling you different, I'm not really interested in a visit nor an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            The kingdom of God is not of this world.
                            Oh I’m well aware, but the theater of battle exists in both worlds, here and the spiritual world. And like you wouldn’t use jungle strategy and tactics in a desert, you can’t apply spiritual warfare tactics on earth.

Frankly, reading this has shed light on how pedo’s have infiltrated “the church” and allowed to abuse for years. Too many “good men” sat around in prayer hoping for the redemption of their colleagues instead doing what needed to be done…

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              This is exactly where I am.

Lots of folks walking among us that can do what is needed without a second thought or any remorse.

If your church is telling you different, I'm not really interested in a visit nor an invite.
                              Agreed. If God wants to talk with me about it in Heaven, it would be a good conversation.

Comment

Im with you on this. I have a 2 year old girl and this kind of stuff is unfathomable.

Comment

Working...
                                X