Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many people on this forum already had the stepmother hung and probably the father too. Think about that before you pop off next time something like this happens. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I'll keep that in mind thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Too many people on this forum already had the stepmother hung and probably the father too. Think about that before you pop off next time something like this happens. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

You’re absolutely right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeez

Comment

Heart breaking…Lord lend Your kinda peace to that family…

Comment

What difference did any of it make? We’re all left to form our own theories and conclusions until new info comes out. It’s human nature and it didn’t change a thing. There’s better reasons to ride tall horses…

God bless that little girl, and those who loved her.

Comment

Would you if you were a step-dad to an 7 yr old and yall got in a fight would you let them walk off from your home at dark? She is complicit to some extent

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

****, what a horrible thing for that little girl and her family…….kiss your wife/kids/family every chance ya get and tell em ya love em. This is a crazy azz world we live in.

Comment

Prayers up for the family

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                      Allegedly he hit her on accident, panicked, took her body and threw it from a bridge about 5-7 miles from the location of the accident.

Good grief, who has it in them to do that?!

Comment

Would you if you were a step-dad to an 7 yr old and yall got in a fight would you let them walk off from your home at dark? She is complicit to some extent

No she isn’t… I let my kids live life like I did, they play outside “til the street light comes on”. Could something like this happen to my girls? Yes! Is it likely? No. Complicit? Geez…

Comment

Am I missing something? I don’t follow this at all?

What a horrible tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            What difference did any of it make? We’re all left to form our own theories and conclusions until new info comes out. It’s human nature and it didn’t change a thing. There’s better reasons to ride tall horses…

“All” of us didn’t put our “theories” in print when we knew little to nothing about what actually happened. Read my last sentence again, put yourself in the stepmother’s shoes act like you’d like her to act toward you. You’re wrong and trying to save face. Too little, too late, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Your right it didn’t.. neither does walking around talking **** about people but my gut is you try not to make a habit of it. See the post below yours they just lost a child yet people are still doing it.

As you said God bless that little girl, and those who loved her.

Comment

Just horrible….god bless that little girl and her families.

Comment

Working...
                                X