Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the DA refuses a plea bargain. He deserves lethal injection. 1 appeal and then a speedy execution date.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      He will not last a year in prison.
      I have two friends that are corrections officers. When a rapist or a pedophile get brought into the facility, the officers may or may not let the inmates know their crime. Everybody hates rapists and pedophiles.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
        As a father of a 6 year old girl, give me a 45 with a bullet and I will drill one through his skull with zero remorse or second thought. God can sort it all out with me at a later date.

Examples need to be made of people like this.
        I would hope that’s what most God fearing men would do. I’m a Christian and I am right there with you. I think most people are tired of our justice system and people being on death row 12-15 years before justice is dribbled out for such heinous crimes.
        There is a good chance this girls grandfather might not live to see her murderer put to death if he gets the death penalty. That’s not justice, that’s cruel and unusual punishment for the victim’s family.
        My God is a jealous, loving and just god that perfectly executes vengeance against the oppressors. I’m Old Testament when it comes to you do the crime you pay the price. Justice and godly men is what keeps society from falling into anarchy and chaos. Thank goodness there are men that are sheep dogs out there to protect us from the wolves. I look at justice and capital punishment for criminals as somewhat going to war and killing the enemy.

It makes me sick when I think about this little girls last moments on earth.

Prayers for the Strand family to be strong and to be able to cope with this and what lies ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
          I would hope that’s what most God fearing men would do. I’m a Christian and I am right there with you. I think most people are tired of our justice system and people being on death row 12-15 years before justice is dribbled out for such heinous crimes.
          There is a good chance this girls grandfather might not live to see her murderer put to death if he gets the death penalty. That’s not justice, that’s cruel and unusual punishment for the victim’s family.
          My God is a jealous, loving and just god that perfectly executes vengeance against the oppressors. I’m Old Testament when it comes to you do the crime you pay the price. Justice and godly men is what keeps society from falling into anarchy and chaos. Thank goodness there are men that are sheep dogs out there to protect us from the wolves. I look at justice and capital punishment for criminals as somewhat going to war and killing the enemy.

It makes me sick when I think about this little girls last moments on earth.

Prayers for the Strand family to be strong and to be able to cope with this and what lies ahead.
          I've been marinatin on this for a bit. I also am a god fearing christian, and I know what I'd LIKE to do, is not right. But I believe extermination is the only option in cases like this. I'd LIKE to see how many of that peckerwood's bones I could break in a week with a ball peen hammer. But I think the lord would have good men simply rid the world of his type, as quickly as possible, as a matter of utility, and prevention.

Comment

Speaking of pedophiles in prison.....it is true, they dont last long.

I have a young family member who experienced an encounter with a 70 year old man. When he got arrested the Texas Ranger told us that they would send him away, he would be turned into general population, and he would last about a year. Once he was sentenced and once he did get put into general pop....we got a phone call alittle over a year later. He was killed from blunt force trama to the head exactly one year to the day he got put in there.

I'll say this, i dont know what some of those men are in prison for or how "bad" we would consider them. But regardless, I respect them for having a code and for protecting kids and for doing something that we on the "outside" want to do.

Comment

Houston news dropped the story. Any more come out as to why her or what all happened? Did he hit her? Was he just a pedo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                Houston news dropped the story. Any more come out as to why her or what all happened? Did he hit her? Was he just a pedo?

Just a pedo. The ran over her story was just a ruse from the get go

Comment

If y’all are made now, wait until the trial when he gets declared as being on the spectrum. And because of that he won’t do hard time. He’ll be in a facility like the Mexia state school.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    If y’all are made now, wait until the trial when he gets declared as being on the spectrum. And because of that he won’t do hard time. He’ll be in a facility like the Mexia state school.

and people will interview them and write a thesis in an attempt to learn the whys at which time pedo freak will regain his feeling of power.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post

He got caught because of one minor screw-up. He marked a package that was to be delivered at the house as “delivered”, but the package was not actually delivered. That’s when they got with FedEx and saw on the cab cam that she had been in his truck, and was alive just after leaving the residence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                        Stones would be the last thing this POS would have to worry about me casting. I would like to think I could live with the sin of removing him from this earth.

I’d cast the first. Hell, I can throw rocks all day. Be a pleasure. Ice my arm and sleep like a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I’ve stayed out of commenting on this thread because it breaks my heart and then it turned adversarial. But I’ve learned two things just reading through the thread: There are a a few of you who are much better Christian men than I am. There are a few others I want in my foxhole.

I’m right there with you Curt. I have a 6 year old daughter, and I wouldn’t hesitate to put that POS down like a rabid dog. Only I’d take my time doing it so that he’d beg for me to end it quickly.
                          What sucks is, I had to scold my daughter this evening, and tell her that a delivery driver took a little girl away from her family the other day. She’d gone outside to ride her bike while I was on a work call, and I panicked when she wouldn’t answer me. It’s a shame that we have to worry about our kids riding their bikes in the driveway, even out here in the country. It didn’t help that a FedEx truck had just delivered a package. Makes me sick.

Comment

hes still saying he hit her with the truck, panicked, then strangled her after trying to break her neck.

makes my blood boil again. he doesnt deserve something quick.

New details about the death of Athena Strand were revealed on Thursday after authorities released arrest warrants for her accused killer Tanner Horner.

Horner told investigators that Athena was not seriously injured after he allegedly struck her, but that he "panicked" and took Athena into his van. Video from inside the truck showed Horner talking to Athena, and he later told detectives that she even told him her name.

Worried that Athena would tell her father about being hit by the truck, Horner allegedly tried to kill Athena by breaking her neck. After he was unable to do so, he strangled her with his bare hands in the back of the FedEx truck.

He then allegedly dumped Athena into a body of water off of CR 4668. Horner eventually led investigators to the location after they asked if he would be willing to take them there.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              hes still saying he hit her with the truck, panicked, then strangled her after trying to break her neck.

makes my blood boil again. he doesnt deserve something quick.

New details about the death of Athena Strand were revealed on Thursday after authorities released arrest warrants for her accused killer Tanner Horner.

Horner told investigators that Athena was not seriously injured after he allegedly struck her, but that he "panicked" and took Athena into his van. Video from inside the truck showed Horner talking to Athena, and he later told detectives that she even told him her name.

Worried that Athena would tell her father about being hit by the truck, Horner allegedly tried to kill Athena by breaking her neck. After he was unable to do so, he strangled her with his bare hands in the back of the FedEx truck.

He then allegedly dumped Athena into a body of water off of CR 4668. Horner eventually led investigators to the location after they asked if he would be willing to take them there.
                              It is crushing to think of the terror that little girl must have experienced through all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                                It is crushing to think of the terror that little girl must have experienced through all of that.

Makes my blood boil....

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Working...
                                X