Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
    Was she abducted by him? I read that his story is that he accidentally ran her over in the truck, got scared, then dumped her body. But that’s not for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wise County Sheriff said he confessed to kidnapping her and he is in jail for Capital Murder and Agg Kidnapping..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If he did it he needs to be covered in blood and thrown in a hungry lions cage.

Comment

Heartbreaking news

Comment

If he did what he confessed to, he will pay in prison. Those folks do not like child molesters or murderers.

Comment

As a father of a 5 yr old daughter, I’m holding back tears. Hope father gets to beat this guy to death.

Comment

He new he was screwed. Dogs lost scent at the end of the driveway. This sick ******* abducted and did god knows what to her before discarding her body. There’s a special place in hell for this *******.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

From what I heard from local folks, and the sheriffs PC, the body was likely found below the 4668 bridge over the Trinity, which is a common cut through from 718 to 730. I was going that way about noon today, and took the next cut through south.

It’s not terribly far from the abduction point, as the crow flies, but it’s a 15 minute drive or so…I hope that sweet babe did not suffer the whole way.

Judge me if you will, but I hope that ******* dies a long agonizing death, starting soon and ending about 2040.

Comment

A lot of things stand out in this tragedy for me. My heart hurts for this little girl whose life was taken so soon and her family. A LOT of people rushed to judgement towards the step mother and the father. In every report I see, it’s dictated that this dude was a FedEx “CONTRACT” Delivery Driver. If this dude had/has a history of any kind of child abuse issues and FedEx hired him, they need to be strung up! What relevance does it have that he was a “contract” driver? I hope this guy gets life in prison and is raped every day.

Comment

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      A lot of things stand out in this tragedy for me. My heart hurts for this little girl whose life was taken so soon and her family. A LOT of people rushed to judgement towards the step mother and the father. In every report I see, it’s dictated that this dude was a FedEx “CONTRACT” Delivery Driver. If this dude had/has a history of any kind of child abuse issues and FedEx hired him, they need to be strung up! What relevance does it have that he was a “contract” driver? I hope this guy gets life in prison and is raped every day.

This corroborates a lot of the local sentiment. It’s anyones guess at this point, but draw your own conclusions.

I totally agree with the last half of your statement. Make these MFs completely un hireable, put them on public display for ridicule, make them outcasts, or just…well I won’t go further.

These are the people some of our society protects, and attempts to normalize…hell, they elected one president…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        From what I heard from local folks, and the sheriffs PC, the body was likely found below the 4668 bridge over the Trinity, which is a common cut through from 718 to 730. I was going that way about noon today, and took the next cut through south.

It’s not terribly far from the abduction point, as the crow flies, but it’s a 15 minute drive or so…I hope that sweet babe did not suffer the whole way.

Judge me if you will, but I hope that ******* dies a long agonizing death, starting soon and ending about 2040.

I’m not judging, I’d kill that POS with my bare hands if they gave me 5 minutes with him. I can look at most things with an open mind but hurting a kid is a no go offense and he deserves to die by the cruelest method imaginable. He needs me be hog tied and dragged slowly behind a truck down a gravel road until right before he dies and then shot in the face. I’d just have to assume God understands but if not I could live with it as long as he felt the same terror that poor kid did. I’d burn the building down he’s currently in if that was my daughter or die trying. Some things simply don’t have enough punishment for my backwoods mindset. If he bonded out I can guarantee you he’d never be seen again on this world…….

Comment

Prayers up for the family of the precious child. May the Good Lord be by her side to comfort her in Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                            I’m not judging, I’d kill that POS with my bare hands if they gave me 5 minutes with him. I can look at most things with an open mind but hurting a kid is a no go offense and he deserves to die by the cruelest method imaginable. He needs me be hog tied and dragged slowly behind a truck down a gravel road until right before he dies and then shot in the face. I’d just have to assume God understands but if not I could live with it as long as he felt the same terror that poor kid did. I’d burn the building down he’s currently in if that was my daughter or die trying. Some things simply don’t have enough punishment for my backwoods mindset. If he bonded out I can guarantee you he’d never be seen again on this world…….

I had the honor, and misfortune, of setting on a felony jury in wise county 4 or 5 years ago. I saw, and learned things about the dregs of our society, that I’d just as soon forget….but I cannot forget them. I suppose that may be why this hit closer to home for me than just the geographical proximity.

I know a lot of people in that tiny community. I know the lay of the land having worked on new homes there for the past 25+ years, and almost built one 1/4 mile from where that angel was abducted. I coached baseball with and against folks from there, and my son still plays ball with kids from there. I very likely know the poor girls teacher, either this year or last. I know the mayor.

I’ve heard a few things over the last day, none good, that make me want to hide & heel some folks to a barn door, and not just the one in cuffs.

I’ll say this for the Wise County Sherriff, I’ve got my own issues with their department, and I don’t think he came across great publicly tonight. But he’s an ex Ranger, and he won’t let any of the ancillary stuff slide by. He is a good man, and he runs a solid department.

Comment

Apparently this sob is also on the spectrum.

Comment

Texas 7-year-old Athena Strand was found dead more than two days after she went missing. A suspect is in custody and has been charged with capital murder and aggravated kidnapping.

Comment

Working...
                                X