Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s cool, congrats on the longevity!

Comment

Heck of a run! Takes a heck of a guy to stick with it that long, I get an attitude after a while and get antsy! 10yrs is the longest I have worked at one shop. Congrats

Comment

Same facility all 45 years ? Which one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
          My knees hurt thinking about 45 years on concrete. Congrats on the longevity.
          I have the knee's of a jellyfish right now.
          Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
          Same facility all 45 years ? Which one ?
          I started in 1976 at Texas Instruments in Richardson and was transferred down here to Dallas in 1991. Raytheon bought us sometime in the late 90's. So i've actually been here 46 years. the pics are just 45 apart. I'm going to try to make it until the end of next year, then I'm out.

Comment

We actually still have and use our radial arm. So much so, we added a second (in addition to our many various CNC’s).

We use them for last minute, high value, expedited machining.

I really like those pics, congrats on your upcoming retirement!

Comment

We should have a TBH Burger King G-2-G for ya on your retirement date, Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                We should have a TBH Burger King G-2-G for ya on your retirement date, Randy.

Comment

Congrats on 45 years at one place ! In my younger days I once had 7 W2 forms in one year, but that was when road jobs were a dime a dozen. I’d quit for a nickel an hour or ten miles closer to home !

More congrats on your retirement. I wasn’t quite ready to retire but I’ve gotten used to deer hunting when I want to

Comment

Dammit man! You dyed your mustache in the 2022 pic!

Comment

Working...
                    X