No announcement yet.

Lease Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're there for meat and you're there for a mature buck and herd improvement. You guys are on 2 different wavelengths.

I can say that I have been in their position, and the other guy on the lease who was in your position sucked all the fun out of what was a fun family lease.

Comment

He who has the gold makes the rules. Your BIL IMO has the gold so he can make and enforce (or not) the rules as he sees fit. You are family, but not his family and would probably lose out in a pi $$ing contest. You have to know the battles you can win and the ones you can't. Everyone`s opinion of a trophy is not the same and we all can`t be world class hunters. Looks to me like you are going to have to learn to live with it or move on. My lease is not ideal by no means with just me and my son due to pressure from surrounding properties. I`ve seen 3 nice - 3-year-old ten points that will probably get shot by neighbors and that`s just how it is. It happens every year and you just have to accept it or you`ll make yourself miserable. I can`t imagine leaving a deer lease every time and being mad. I`m just happy to have a place to hunt and enjoy the woods with my son. It`s not all about killing a B&C deer.

Comment

Working...
      X