This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    I thought Jimbo was the oc. This is just a scape goat move. It will be interesting to see if anybody wants an OC job under Jimbo with him taking credit for the wins then throwing the OC under the bus when things go wrong.
    I think after this year Jimbo has to give up the play calling, if not there's 2 things. 1) no big name/good OC will come to work under him if they aren't given the keys to call the offense. 2) He will get fired and bought out of his contract and I doubt anyone will ever hire him again if he goes that route. Which I know he has $90,000,000 reasons to not care and never coach again. But you gotta think someone with his background and name wouldn't want to be known as the guy that caught lightening in a bottle to win one NC and then be too stubborn to change and p*** away an opportunity/school that literally gives you every penny you would ever need to assemble everything you need to win.

Comment

2022 College Football Championship Week

Glad Jimbo is moving quickly.
      I am also happy to see how much fans of other universities care about what is going on at A&M. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 11-28-2022, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I am also happy to see how much fans of other universities care about what is going on at A&M. [emoji16]

Who doesn't like a nice train wreck?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          "Texas A&M OC Darrell Dickey has been fired"

I think Jimbo just threw somebody under the bus....
          Right after Spav came available too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            Who doesn't like a nice train wreck?
            Ryan Day . . Now that he's taken Harbaugh's place . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              Someone will take the money. I bet Jimbo is shaking the bushes to find that person now, strictly because the BMD's told him to.

If he didn’t already have a guy lined up, and a backup plan…then he’s dumber than I thought. That’s just the business.

Y’all quit with this idea that a CFB Playoff game won’t draw monster numbers even with little TCU. They’ll do Montserrat numbers like they always do, because we can’t help ourselves. I’ll make plans to watch it, and I wouldn’t if it was bama vs osu. Everything needs variety.

Comment

I’d watch a TCU over Ohio st or bama all day. And I think most here would agree. It’ll be a crowd no matter what but to think TCU playing in the finals would draw just as large of a crowd is asinine.

Comment

Freeze to Auburn.

Comment

Go Frogs

Comment

ESPN playoff predictor has tOSU over USC in every scenario..win or lose

not sure I agree with it, because it also says TCU is in with a loss

the highest USC gets is 44%...with a TCU loss and a Michigan loss.....

But it is ESPN who I believe still had Texas at #9

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        ESPN playoff predictor has tOSU over USC in every scenario..win or lose

not sure I agree with it, because it also says TCU is in with a loss

the highest USC gets is 44%...with a TCU loss and a Michigan loss.....

But it is ESPN who I believe still had Texas at #9
                        ESPN uses fpi, the all time worst model ever.

Comment

2022 College Football Championship Week

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          I thought Jimbo was the oc. This is just a scape goat move. It will be interesting to see if anybody wants an OC job under Jimbo with him taking credit for the wins then throwing the OC under the bus when things go wrong.

Agreed… see post 38… and the reason I said he threw somebody under the bus in the initial post you quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Folks watch Joe Exotic and Honey BooBoo too. [emoji23][emoji23]. Everybody has the want for some trainwreck in their life.[emoji14][emoji23]

Comment

TCU should be in even with a loss as long as it is not a blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                                Freeze to Auburn.
                                yep, 6 years at 6.5 million per year! Freeze doubled his salary coming from LIBERTY........guess everyone is happy as Lane Kiffin wanted 10 million per year. Oh well, I think the portal at Auburn will be HOT tonight!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X