Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves are absolutely disgusting!!

Comment

I ain't saying it was aliens but it was aliens. Beamed it right up. They been doing that out between Crane a McCamey since 1942. They also got all them ox carts of gold buried in the Gap.

Comment

I resemble the “Oilfield Trash” part but I wouldnt steal your feeder. Sorry it happened to you though. That’s no bueno for sure.

Comment

Any chance the hog turned it over and rolled it out of the cameras view?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I ain't saying it was aliens but it was aliens. Beamed it right up. They been doing that out between Crane a McCamey since 1942. They also got all them ox carts of gold buried in the Gap.
            Haha! Our place is right smack in the middle of the gap and surrounding it. Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
              I resemble the “Oilfield Trash” part but I wouldnt steal your feeder. Sorry it happened to you though. That’s no bueno for sure.
              I don’t think all oilfield workers are trash, just to be clear. Just these punks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                Any chance the hog turned it over and rolled it out of the cameras view?
                I thought about that but the feeder was full.. and we don’t have hogs lol

Comment

So that's a foam target under the feeder

Comment

How do you know it was oilfield people?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                        I thought about that but the feeder was full.. and we don’t have hogs lol
                        I’m dumb. What’s under the feeder?
                        If it was full took a few minutes to load it. Hope it’s in the camera chip

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                          I don’t think all oilfield workers are trash, just to be clear. Just these punks.
                          Yes they are
                          Those guys will steal you blind , anything not tied down is fair game they get tools, bbq pits , large rolls of copper wire, pvc ect all the time
                          Regular human buzzards

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                            Yes they are
                            Those guys will steal you blind , anything not tied down is fair game they get tools, bbq pits , large rolls of copper wire, pvc ect all the time
                            Regular human buzzards
                            Awful big brush you paint with. Lol

Comment

The way the corn is scattered to the right and doesn’t look like one big pile, I bet it’s rolled out of view of the camera. Never had a pig turn over one of mine, but a friend had one turn over 5 different feeders this year. Had to stake them all down.

Comment

So what’s under the feeder?

Comment

Working...
                                X